Alt+Tab Tuner is a freeware utility that allows you to control and tweak the hidden settings of Alt+Tab windows switching dialog.
We use the Alt+Tab keyboard shortcut to switch between the open windows or open dialog boxes while using our Windows system. What this free tool does is that it allows you to change the side, top, and bottom margins.
It also lets you do the following:
- Change the number of rows and columns in Alt+Tab windows;
- Change the size of thumbnails;
- Change spacing between thumbnails;
- Change the appearance of icons under thumbnails;
- Change window transparency;
- Turn on the old good classic dialog;
- Add a fade effect when switching to desktop.
Download page: Deviantart.
Best to always create a system restore point first!
This post will show you how to manually change the Transparency Level of Alt-Tab Grid Box in Windows 10. You may also check our freeware AltPlusTab that lets you dim the Background, background opacity of the strip & display an image in the background.