System Restore Manager is a freeware portable utility which allows you to completely manage your Windows system restore points and customize its options.
UPDATE 18.02.2011: System Restore Manager v2.0 has been released. Change log here.
System Restore Manager
Using System Restore Manager, you can:
- Create a Restore Point on the fly, by clicking the Create Button
- Restore your Windows PC to a prior restore point. Just select a Restore Point from the list and click the Restore Button. This will Restart your computer and launch the Restore Process
- See all the available restore points
- Selectively remove Restore Points you don’t want and save the one’s you want. Just select a Restore Point from the list and click the Delete Button
- Select a Drive and change the maximum amount of disk space to use, System Restore can use. On Windows 7, the default is 5% of available disk space.
- Change the System Restore Point Creation Interval. On Windows 7, the default is 24 Hours
- Change the Restore Point Time to Live. The default is 90 days,on Windows 7.
System Restore Manager has been developed by me for the Windows Club and has been tested on Windows 7. If you wish to give feedback please visit TWCF.
Download links: For French version | For German version.
The application has a Donate button and if you feel that this application is worth supporting, just click the Donate Button. The donations go to the developer and no part of this donation will come to The Windows Club.
These links may also interest you: