We are pleased to release The Complete Windows 7 Shortcuts eBook. Windows 7 includes a lot of new keyboard shortcuts that are unknown to a new user. This eBook comprises of more than 200 keyboard shortcuts containing almost all the keyboard shortcuts that are available in Windows 7 and its default programs like Paint, WordPad, MS Office, Calculator, Help, Media Player, Media Center, Windows Journal, Internet Explorer, etc.
Windows 7 keyboard shortcuts
The eBook is pretty exhaustive and the topics covered include:
– What is Keyboard & how to use it?
– How keys are organized on a standard Keyboard
– Typing & editing the text using Keyboard
– Using Keyboard Shortcuts
– Find program shortcuts
– Choose menus, commands, and options
– Some useful shortcuts
– Using the keyboard extras
– Using navigation keys
– Using the numeric keypad
– Three odd keys
– Use your keyboard safely
– Create keyboard shortcuts to open programs
– Make the keyboard easier to use
– Type without using the keyboard (On-Screen Keyboard)
– Set On-Screen Keyboard to use for various handy tasks
– The Shortcuts Collection
– General Windows functions keyboard shortcuts
– Dialog box keyboard shortcuts
– Windows logo key keyboard shortcuts
– Windows Explorer keyboard shortcuts
– Ease of Access keyboard shortcuts
– Magnifier keyboard shortcuts
– Remote Desktop Connection keyboard shortcuts
– Keyboard shortcuts for MS Paint
– Keyboard shortcuts for WordPad
– Keyboard shortcuts for Calculator
– Windows Journal keyboard shortcuts
– Windows Help viewer keyboard shortcuts
– Windows Media Player keyboard shortcuts
– Internet Explorer keyboard shortcuts
– Windows Media Center keyboard shortcuts.
The eBook is bookmarks-ready, both in PDF and XPS format, with a fully linked content index.
Keyboard junkies and enthusiasts, you definitely want to have a look at this one!
This free eBook, being released by us, has been authored by Windows 7 enthusiast and TWCF member Nitin Agarwal.
You may want to have a look at these posts too: