If you have updated your PC to Windows 10 Anniversary Update and opened the Microsoft Edge browser, you will be greeted with an open tab which will offer you tips on how best to use the new features in Edge browser efficiently.
Microsoft Edge Tips page
This tab offers 22 helpful tips on staying productive, organized and safe, that will help you get started with Edge browser.
It offers you helpful links to the following topics, which will help you learn the new Edge features faster.
- Customize with extensions
- Pin tabs for quick access
- Browse in another language
- Instant access to all your Office files
- Shop smarter with Amazon
- Save creative ideas from around the web with Pinterest
- And more!
This interactive tips page can also be accessed online here.
- Edge security
- Browsing privately
- Clearing your browsing history
- Getting rid of pesky popups.
The more links you read, the more your progress score goes up. This is shown in the top left corner of the tab as well as the web page.
Let us know how useful you find this initiative from the Microsoft Edge team, and if it will make you switch to Edge, in case you are not already using it as your default browser.