Maxthon, renamed to Maxthon Cloud Browser has been recently released. The new browser now integrates Cloud features, which allow you to share data and files across supported devices like Windows, Mac, iPhone & Android. Maxthon Cloud Browser for Windows incorporates a dual-core design that uses both Webkit and Trident.
Its Maxthon Cloud Services include the following features:
- Cloud Push: Supports sending text, images, websites/links and tabs to Mac, Android and Windows operating systems.
- Cloud Sync: Syncs account data (Favorites, Settings and Magic Fill data) to other devices.
- Cloud Download: Supports downloading files in various formats and uploading them to ‘My Cloud’ for backup on any device.
- My Cloud Tabs: Lets you pick up where you left off by automatically syncing your tabs to Android, iOS or Mac devices.
Apart from this, the feature-rich browser also includes some features and functions which were available in its earlier versions too – but have been vastly improved upon. These include Magic Fill, Ad Hunter, Source Sniffer, SkyNote, Snap screen capture, and more. Its Safe site technology identifies websites you are about to visit and lets you know if they are safe and secure – and blocks malicious websites and phishing attempts for you, automatically.
There is no denying that Maxthon is an alternative browser that includes tones of features which will make browsing a breeze. I used to use Maxthon as my default browser till a few years back, but switched to Internet Explorer 9 once it was released.
Maxthon Cloud Browser Download
Head over to the Maxthon website if you want to download it. Once you have found and learned how to use all these features, you might just end up making it your default browser.
You might want to also check out:
- Maxthon MxNitro Web Browser
- Maxthon browser for Windows Phone.