RecImg Manager is a new PC utility software from SlimWare, the makers of SlimCleaner and SlimComputer, that creates a backup snapshot of just the Windows 8 operating system and installed software. During recovery, RecImg Manager reinstalls only Windows 8 and its components, which means documents, videos, music and other personal files remain untouched and intact. RecImg Manager restores Windows 8 components and installed software to the right place on the hard drive without losing documents, pictures, music or other data, and lets users backup and restore their disk to different sources, multiple times.
RecImg Manager provides an automated, easy-to-use touch-pad interface that makes reinstalling Windows 8 fast, intuitive and simple. RecImg Manager can easily be configured to take system snapshots at scheduled intervals. This helps to ensure that an operating system is always properly backed up. Additionally, RecImg Manager can automatically purge old images, saving valuable disk space. Users can pre-determine where backup images will be stored and schedule automatic backups at no cost.
It uses SlimWare Utilities’ cloud database to store an operating system’s precise settings and configurations. Icons, shortcuts, personalized settings – all Windows components and applications return to the point before the damage occurred, with the operating system data, files and folders in the same locations. Because RecImg Manager lets users schedule their own back-up times, consumers can choose when and how often they backup their home PC system.
RecImg Manager Features snapshot:
- Modern Windows 8 Metro-style interface is easy to use, and works well on tablets.
- Free, unlimited Windows 8 operating system recovery and reset, including all system files, program files, settings and installed software, in a matter of minutes with no data loss.
- All video, music, personal documents and files all remain intact; no personal documents are erased during restore or recovery.
- Backup images are small enough to be stored on tablets, notebooks, ultrabooks and other Windows devices, making it easy to reinstall Windows and applications.
- Seamless integration with devices running Windows 8.
- Store backups on local and removable drives.
- Manage multiple backups with name, date, description and backup size.
- Schedule – and specify the location of – automatic backups.
- Set the maximum number of snapshots to keep.
- Automatically purge outdated snapshots.
- Very small application size.
To create a backup, click on the Backup tile, select the destination drive, a name for the backup, the backup folder location, and click on Start Backup.
To restore a previous backup, click on the Restore tile, select the desired backup and click on Recover Now.
RecImg Manager for Windows 8
You can download RecImg Manager from here.