Do you use a single password for all your online accounts? If yes, you are actually calling for a big trouble. For security reasons, it is always suggested to have different passwords for your online accounts, however, it is never easy to remember so many passwords. When it is about remembering so many passwords, we usually end up keeping some simple passwords which are easy to remember which is wrong. This is where the password managers help you.
SuperEasy Password Manager
There are many benefits of using a password manager on your Windows PC, saving you from remembering the strong passwords being the most important one. There are many free password managers but it is important to select the one which not just save your passwords but also helps in generating a strong password for each website you have account with and also login to various websites for you.
SuperEasy Password Manager is one of such password managers, which do much more than just remembering passwords for you. It stores all your passwords securely and also fills the login details automatically on various websites for you. The program also helps you filling your details while creating new accounts.
Features of SuperEasy Password Manager
- Master Password – It securely stores all your passwords and unifies them all under one single password, so that no one can intrude into your password manager.
- Web accounts – you can add your web accounts in this program, set it for automatic login and Login to your favorite websites automatically. Just add the link the of website, your username and the password. You can also generate a new password for every web account you add. You can also set the web browser to open your web accounts automatically. The option also lets you choose the expiry date of your password.
- Identities – SuperEasy Password manager not just relieves you from the pressure of remembering the passwords for your account but also helps in filling the registration forms while creating different accounts. Just click on ‘Identity’ tab in the left pane-> fill up the form and click on ‘Save’.
- Bookmarks – You can also bookmark the most visited web pages here. Click on Bookmarks tab in the left pane->click on add bookmark->enter the name and link and click on Add.
- App accounts – Open the application you want to save in SuperEasy Password Manager and click on the caption button in the top right corner of the login screen->select Add Account. You can also manage the groups and favorites over here.
- Secure Memos – Not just the passwords and your account details, SuperEasy Password Manager also lets you store the notes.
The program supports three languages- German, English and Japanese and it can be downloaded here. The free version of SuperEasy Password Manager allows you to add only 15 accounts or passwords.