Most of you, using Microsoft Office, may be familiar with its Picture Manager. This tool includes some basic functions and lets you manage, edit, share, and view your pictures from where you store them on your Windows computer. But if you are looking for a little more, you can check out these free photo editing software for Windows 10/8/7.
Photo Editing software free download
1. PhotoScape. In my opinion, PhotoScape is one of the best free software for a complete image editing experience. If you see the feature list of this program, you would call this program, an image editor, image converter, image viewer, and a screen capturing tool, all rolled into one. PhotoScape is actually a fast and an easy to use a tool meant for superb image editing.
PhotoScape offers many features and allows many changes such as:
- Change size
- You can add texts and other items while editing with PhotoScape
- Auto Contrast
- Brightness controller
- Vignetting Filter
- Support for creating Animated GIF
- Clone Stamp
- Red eye Removal
- And many more…
That was all in the feature list of photo editing with PhotoScape, and I hope you will definitely discover some more features while using this application.
PhotoScape has many other tools embedded in it, which can help you a lot while photo editing. Following are the features of the PhotoScape:
- Viewer: It can view photos from your folder or create a slideshow
- Editor: Already mentioned above
- Batch editor: You can batch edit multiple photos
- Page: You can merge multiple photos on the page frame to create one concluding photo
- Combine: You can even attach multiple photos vertically or horizontally to generate single concluding photo
- Animated GIF: Creates a final animated photo in .GIF format
- Print: It can print portrait shots and passport shots.
- Splitter: Splitter can wedge a photo into numerous pieces
- Screen Capture: A great tool for screen capturing.
- Color Picker: Color picking becomes very easy with PhotoScape.
- Rename: You can change photo file names in batch mode
- Raw Converter: It can convert RAW to JPG format
- Face Search: An awesome feature that can find similar faces on the Internet
I would definitely say that it is an awesome free image editor, with loads of features.
2. Image Tuner is another free software for batch resizing, converting, watermarking and renaming your digital photos and images from and to JPG, BMP, PNG, TIF and GIF formats.
The freeware will help you to prepare your digital photos to upload and publish them on the Internet or send via e-mail. It can be used to perform a basic set of operations that include batch resizing, converting, watermarking and renaming digital photos and images.
3. Artweaver Free. It is a simple freeware program that allows you to simulate natural brush effects, add artistic effects, and more to your images and paintings.
The free edition includes common image editing tools like gradient, crop, fill and selection tools, many brushes, allows Saving and playback of events, arrangeable palettes, many image and effect filters.
If you are looking for an online tool, you might want to check out these free online photo editors.
Other similar image editing freeware you may want to have a look at:
- Photoshop Clone Tool Alternatives,
- ON1 Effects
- Fotor Free Image Editing App
- PC Image Editor
- Hornil StylePix
- Toolwiz Pretty Photo
- Krita painting software
- Picasa desktop application
- Google Nik Collection photo editing software.