Download and use the Customized Task Manager from Microsoft Technet if you want more information about your running processes on your Windows system. Technet Blogger Sateesh Arveti has released a small portable app – a Customized Task Manager, which has more functionality than the built-in Windows Task Manager.
Customized Task Manager for Windows from TechNet
The Customized Task Manager does the following:
- Displays all processes running on your system.
- It allows you to add and remove any process (task) on your local machine.
- Highlights the current executing process.
- Ability to connect to any machine and display its process’s list.
- Ability to set or get priority of any process running on your local machine.
- Ability to monitor .NET CLR Managed memory.
You can download it for free from Technet Blogs. It works on Windows 10/8/7/Vista.