If you are planning to buy a Windows 10 PC and worried about the unpacking the latest operating system, stop worrying because Lenovo has a detailed user manual for its users. The Chinese computer Lenovo today released a PDF guide ‘Starting to use Windows 10’ which includes detailed instructions and guidelines to use Windows 10.
Windows 10 Guide
Windows 10, which is scheduled to release on July 29 is coming with many functionality changes and the PDF guide released by Lenovo will be a real help for the new users to learn the new tweaks and tricks in the operating system.
The 23-page PDF guide has 6 chapters which are divided into different categories explaining the basic features of Windows 10. The guide has detailed instructions right from the “Unpack” Windows (OOBE or Out-of-Box Experience) to Microsoft account settings, System Backup, One Drive features, and Windows Store.
- Chapter 1 includes the instructions on the unpacking and Activation of Windows which includes details about using or install security software and making a system backup.
- Chapter 2 explains about creating a Microsoft account, using it and adding a new user account in your Windows 10 PC.
- Chapter 3 of this user guide has detailed information about the Start Menu and Action Center which explains the Power button, locating apps and pinning them to the taskbar. The Action Center is also well explained with the screenshots and step-by-step to enable the Tablet or Airplane Mode.
- Moving ahead, Chapter 4 shows a comprehensive write-up about the OneDrive online storage provided by Microsoft.
- Chapter 5 is all about the Windows Store and instructions on installing an app on your computer.
- Chapter 6 which is the last chapter in the guide gives instructions about Restoring Windows.
Lenovo’s whole purpose in releasing this guide is to help the users understanding the new operating system and its new aspects. Download the PDF Guide if you want to learn about these Windows 10 basics.
More: Getting to know Windows 10 Guide for Employees from Microsoft.