When some Windows 10 users try to print something with their HP Printer they see Error Code 0xc4eb827f hwlmicci2c. In this article, we are going to see how to fix HP Printer Error Code 0xc4eb827f on Windows10.
Fix HP Printer Error Code 0xc4eb827f
There can be multiple reasons for the same, in most cases, it is because of overuse. So, make sure to turn off the device for a bit, and if it didn’t fix the issue, continue reading the article.
These are the things you can do to fix HP Printer Error Code 0xc4eb827f on Windows 10.
- Run Printer Troubleshooter
- Reset your HP Printer.
Let us talk about them in detail.
1] Run Printer Troubleshooter
If resetting the Printer didn’t fix the issue, try running Printer Troubleshooter and check if it fixes the issue. This is present in all Windows 10 computers, so, you just need to run it.
To do that, follow the given steps.
- Launch Settings by Win + I.
- Click Update & Security > Additional troubleshooters.
- Now, click Printer > Run the troubleshooters.
- The troubleshooter will ask you to select a Printer, select the one that’s causing the trouble, and click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the process to complete. Finally, check if it fixes the issue.
2] Reset your HP Printer
This is probably the best option to fix the error. To reset your Printer, you need to follow the given steps.
- When you turn your Printer ON, pull out the Ink Cartridges.
- Now, turn off the Printer by removing the Power Cables.
- Turn off your computer and Wi-FI (or plug out the Ethernet).
- Wait for a minute and start your Printer.
- Now, restart every device connected to your Printer and reinstall the Ink Cartridges.
Finally, check if it fixes the issue.
If this does not help, we suggest you contact HP Support.
Related error: HP Printer validation failed.