This article lists the possible solutions to fix HP Printer error code 0xc4eb92c3. One of the possible causes of this error is the incorrect printer configuration which can be resolved by resetting the printer. If you are getting the same error on your HP printer, the solutions listed in this post may help you.
Fix HP Printer error code 0xc4eb92c3
Before you begin, try to run the Printer troubleshooter. Maybe this will fix the problem. If not, then try the following methods:
- Reset HP printer configuration.
- Download and install the latest HP printer drivers.
- Contact HP customer support team.
1] Reset HP printer configuration
If you have configured the HP printer incorrectly, resetting its configuration may help:
- First, turn ON your printer.
- You have to wait till the printer enters an idle state.
- When the printer is turned ON and silent, disconnect its USB cable. If your printer is connected to a wireless network, leave it connected. Remove the cartridges as well.
- Now, disconnect its power cord from the wall outlet and the rear of the printer.
- Wait for at least 1 minute.
- Reconnect the power cord. The printer should turn ON automatically. If not, turn it ON. After that, the printer might go through a warm-up period. You might see its light flashing.
- You have to wait till the printer completes the warm-up period and becomes idle and silent.
- Now, insert the cartridges into the printer and close its cartridge access door.
- Connect the USB cable again. If you get a calibration prompt, do so.
- Try to print.
2] Download and install the latest printer drivers
If the above method did not solve the issue, the problem may be associated with the printer drivers. Visit HP’s official website and download the latest drivers.
Now, uninstall the existing drivers from your Windows 10 computer, restart it and then run the setup file of the latest version of drivers that you have downloaded from HP.com website. You may be required to restart the PC again.
It should help.
Related: Fix HP error code 0xc4eb8000.
3] Contact HP customer support team
If none of the above methods help you, it is time to call an expert. Contact HP customer support team and tell them the problem. They will help you solve the issue.
Hope something helps.