This post features different workarounds you can try if you face WWE 2K22 white screen problem in Windows 11/10. WWE 2K22 is the latest WWE game available for Windows PC. It has completely revamped graphics and improved gameplay. But like any other Windows game, it also isn’t free from problems. Many users have reported facing a white screen issue while playing WWE 2K22 on their Windows PC. So, if you are also facing the same problem, continue with this troubleshooting guide to get rid of the issue.
WWE 2K22 white screen problem on Windows PC
Below is a list of all the effective solutions you can try to fix the WWE 2K22 white screen problem on Windows PC.
- Restart the Game and PC
- Check the Server status
- Run the Game in High-Performance Mode
- Update Graphics driver
- Verify Integrity of Game Files
- Temporarily disable the antivirus program
- Reinstall the Microsoft Visual C++
- Reinstall the Game
Now, let’s take a look at all the solutions in detail.
1] Restart the Game and PC
The first thing you should do is restart WWE 2K22 on your system. As it turns out, there can be a temporary please causing the problem. So, restart the game and check if it solves the problem. If the problem continues, you can restart the PC and check if it makes a difference.
2] Check the Server status
If there’s any ongoing server issue with the game, you will face different problems, including the white screen issue. You can check for the server problem by visiting WWE 2 K’s official Twitter handle. In this situation, you can’t do anything other than wait until the developer fixes the problem.
3] Run the Game in High-Performance Mode
The next thing you can do is try to change the game’s graphic settings. By default, Windows decide what graphic performance it wants to allocate to a particular application. However, you can change the settings manually as well to enhance application performance. To do so, follow the below steps.
- Open the Settings menu by pressing Windows + I shortcut key.
- In the System option, go to Display > Graphics.
- Tap on the Browse option, and then go to the place where you have installed WWE 2K22 on your PC.
- Choose the exe file of the WWE 2K22.
- Once the game is added to the list, tap on it.
- Tap on Options.
- From the context menu, click on High Performance.
- Click on Save.
Now, launch the game and check if the problem is solved or not.
4] Update the Graphics Driver
Downloading the latest graphics driver update is another effective solution you can try to get rid of the white screen problem. As it turns out, WWE 2K22 is a graphics-oriented game; thus, you need to make sure you have the latest graphics driver installed on your system to run the game without any problem. Here are the steps you need to follow to update the drivers.
- Update the installed graphics driver by visiting the manufacturer’s official website.
- You can download the latest graphics driver updates via Windows update.
- You can update the driver using different driver updating software.
- If your system already features an INF driver, follow the below steps.
- Open the Device Manager.
- Tap on the Display Adaptors to expand the menu.
- Right-click on the installed driver and choose Update Driver.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update process.
Once the update and installation process is complete, launch the game and check if the problem continues. If yes, try the next solution.
5] Verify Integrity of Game Files
If, by any chance, the game files have been corrupted or have gone missing, you will face the white screen problem. You can escape the situation by verifying the integrity of game files. Here’s how it’s done.
- Launch Steam on your Windows PC and click on the Library option present at the top section of the window.
- Locate and right-click on WWE 2K22.
- From the context menu, choose the Properties option.
- In the following window, click on the Local Files tab.
- Choose the Verify integrity of game files option.
Open WWE 2K22 and check if the white screen problem is fixed or not.
6] Temporarily disable the antivirus program
Any installed antivirus program can also be the major reason causing the problem. As a solution, you can disable any antivirus program temporarily while playing the game. Go through the process and check if it solves the problem.
7] Reinstall the Microsoft Visual C++
The solution is to reinstall the installed Microsoft C++. Here are the steps you need to follow to get the work done.
- Open the Start Menu by pressing the Windows key.
- In the space provided, type Apps and features and press the enter key.
- Right-click on the installed Microsoft C++ programs and choose the Uninstall option.
- Now, download the latest Microsoft C++ Redistributable Package by heading towards the Microsoft Download Center.
Once you are done with the installation process, launch the WWE and check if the problem is fixed or not.
8] Reinstall the Game
In the worst-case scenario, if none of the above-mentioned solutions helps you solve the problem, the last thing you can try is to reinstall the game. It can be the case that there was some issue during the installation which is causing the problem. Thus, reinstall WWE 2K22 to fix the white screen problem on Windows PC.
Why is my game a white screen?
There can be multiple reasons why your game is showing a white screen. But among all, the major culprit can be an incompatible graphics driver. The situation mainly arises if you haven’t downloaded the latest graphics driver update for a long time. So, update the driver and check if it makes any difference in the situation.
How do I fix a stuck loading screen?
It’s very easy to fix a stuck loading screen. From unplugging the USB dongle, performing a disk surface test, and enabling the safe mode, all these methods can be useful in the situation. Additionally, performing system repair, restoring the system to a previous healthy state, and clearing CMOS memory are other ideal solutions for the situation.