Logitech G Hub is an innovative peripheral management software that manages all your Logitech G gear like mice, keyboards, headsets, speakers, and webcams on your PC. You can create game profiles, control your steams as it comes with OBS and third-party app integration features. When you plug in supported Logitech G devices onto your PC, it recognizes it automatically and you can customize the gear as you want. Some users are reporting that they are unable to use Logitech G HUB.
Fix Logitech G HUB not working on Windows 11/10
If Logitech G Hub is not working on your Windows 11/10 PC, the solutions below can help you fix it. Before going into the fixes, restart your PC and see if it is working or not.
- Update device drivers
- Set LGHUB Updater Service Startup type to Automatic
- Make Logitech G HUB run as an administrator
- Reinstall Logitech G HUB
Let’s get into the details of each method.
1] Update device drivers
If Logitech G HUB is not working on your PC, it might be due to outdated or corrupted drivers of its devices. You need to update drivers to the latest version in order to use Logitech G HUB without any issues.
Follow one of the methods below to update your device drivers:
- You may check for Driver Updates via Windows Update to update your drivers
- You may visit the manufacturer’s site to download the drivers.
- Use a free driver update software
- If you have the INF driver file already on your computer then:
- Open Device Manager.
- Click the driver category to expand the menu.
- Then choose the relevant driver and right-click on it.
- Select Update Driver.
- Follow the on-screen wizard to finish updating your audio drivers.
2] Set LGHUB Updater Service Startup type to Automatic
LGHUB Updater Service in the Services should not be disabled. It needs to be started at the Startup for the Logitech G HUB to work efficiently. You need to set its startup type from Manual or Disabled to Automatic.
To set LGHUB Updater Service Startup type to Automatic,
- Open Run command
- Type Services.msc and press Enter
- Find LGHUB Updater Service in the list of Services and right-click on it
- Then, select Properties
- On the General tab, set the Startup type to Automatic using the dropdown button beside it
- Click OK and restart your PC
3] Make Logitech G HUB run as an administrator
You need to enable the option to run Logitech G HUB as an administrator as it comes with additional permissions to run. It can fix the issue of Logitech G HUB not working.
To make Logitech G HUB run as an administrator,
- Open Start Menu and find Logitech G HUB
- Right-click on it and select Open file location
- In the Logitech G HUB location folder, right-click on lghub.exe and select Properties
- Click on the Compatibility tab and check the box beside Run this program as an administrator
- Then, click on Run compatibility troubleshooter in the same window as it fixes any issues of Logitech G HUB compatibility with your PC.
4] Reinstall Logitech G HUB
If none of the above fixes work, you need to uninstall Logitech G HUB and install it again. It is a routine in fixing technical issues of programs. You can download a newer version of Logitech G HUB from the Logitech G official website.
To uninstall Logitech G HUB,
- Open the Settings app
- Select Apps and click on Apps & features
- Find Logitech G HUB in the programs list and click on the three-dot button beside it
- Then, select Uninstall and follow the on-screen wizard to remove it completely from your PC.
Then, restart your PC and download Logitech G HUB from Logitech G official website and install it.
Is Logitech G HUB compatible with Windows 11?
Yes, Logitech G HUB is absolutely compatible with Windows 11. You can download it from the official Logitech G website. Also, you need to have Logitech G gear to be able to use it.
Why is the Logitech G HUB not working?
For Logitech G HUB to not work on your PC, there might be many reasons like corrupted device drivers, faulty USB ports, not supported peripherals, bugs in the Logitech G HUB program, etc.