This post features solutions to fix Diablo 4 Error Code 300022. Diablo 4 is a role-playing action game developed and published by Blizzard Entertainment. However, some users have recently complained that Error Code 300022 in Diablo 4 keeps troubling them. Fortunately, you can follow some simple suggestions to fix it.
What is error code 300022 on Diablo 4?
The error code 300022 in Diablo 4 indicates that the game servers are temporarily down, overloaded, or experiencing technical difficulties. However, there are several other reasons why this may occur. Some of them are:
- Internet connectivity issues
- Corrupted game files
- Interference due to Firewall or Security Software
- Software conflicts
Fix Diablo 4 Error Code 300022
To fix the error code in 300022 in Diablo 4, update Diablo 4 to the latest version and run it as an administrator. Other than that, follow these suggestions:
- Check your Internet connection
- Verify Diablo 4 server status
- Scan the Game Files
- Modify DNS Settings
- Disable Proxy/VPN
- Allow Diablo 4 through Firewall
- Troubleshoot in Clean Boot Mode
- Run these Network Commands
- Reinstall the game
Now let’s see these in detail.
1] Check your Internet connection
Start by checking if you’re connected to a stable internet connection. The Diablo 4 error code 300022 occurs because of an unstable or slow internet connection. Check your connection by performing a speed test. If the speed is less than the plan opted for, restart your modem/router and see or contact your service provider.
2] Verify Diablo 4 server status
Next, check the Diablo 4 server status; the game’s servers could be under maintenance. Follow @Diablo on Twitter and see if they’ve posted about ongoing website maintenance.
3] Scan the Game Files
Corrupted or missing game files can be why the error code 300022 occurs in Diablo 4. Scan the game files to verify their integrity and health. Here’s how you can do it:
- Launch the Battle.net client and click on Diablo 4.
- Click on the Gear icon and select Scan and Repair.
- Now click on Begin Scan and wait for the process to complete.
- Restart your PC once done.
4] Modify DNS Settings
As the error 300022 in Diablo 4 is server-related, modifying the DNS settings can help fix it. Here’s how:
- Open Control Panel, navigate to Network and Sharing Center, and click on Change Adapter Settings
- Right-click on your Wi-Fi connection and select Properties
- Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4).
- Click on the Properties button and enter the following values:
- Primary DNS Value: 220.127.116.11
- Secondary DNS Value: 18.104.22.168
- Click OK to save the changes.
5] Disable Proxy/VPN
Server errors can occur if connected to a VPN/Proxy server. These hide your IP address by rerouting your Internet traffic via a remote server. Nevertheless, Here is how you can disable it:
- Press the Windows key + I to open Settings.
- Navigate to Network & Internet > Proxy.
- Here, toggle off the Automatically detect settings option.
- Click on the Set up option present next to Use a proxy server and toggle off the Use a proxy server option.
6] Allow Diablo 4 through Firewall
Windows Firewall sometimes interferes with the game’s processes and makes it malfunction or crash. Making some exceptions in Windows Firewall can help fix the Error Code 300022 in Diablo 4. Here’s how:
- Press the Windows key + I to open Settings.
- Navigate to Privacy & Security > Windows Security > Firewall & network protection.
- In the Firewall tab, click on Allow an app through firewall.
- On the next page, click on Change settings and select Allow another app.
- On the Allowed apps window, locate Diablo 4 and check both the Private and Public boxes.
7] Troubleshoot in Clean Boot Mode
Third-party applications can interfere with the processes of Diablo 4. Try running the game in clean boot mode and see if the error’s fixed. It should eliminate most causes as only required drivers and programs will run.
8] Run these Network Commands
Press the Windows key, search for Command Prompt, and select Run as Administrator.
Type the following commands one by one and hit Enter.
netsh winsock reset netsh int ip reset ipconfig /release ipconfig /renew ipconfig /flushdns
Restart your device once done.
9] Reinstall the game
If none of these suggestions helped you consider reinstalling Diablo 4. This is known to help most users fix the error.
How to fix Diablo 4 unable to find valid license error?
To fix the unable to find valid license error in Diablo 4, update the game and the device drivers. Other than that, reinstall both the Battle.net client and Diablo 4.
What is error code 34202 on Diablo 4?
The error code 34202 in Diablo 4 is an indication that the game’s servers are under maintenance or are facing a downtime. However, it can also occur if your PC’s graphics drivers are outdated or corrupted.