Internet Explorer may boast of a lot of features, but one thing many want to see in it, is an in-built spell-checker. Well, it does not have one, but the next best thing you can go for is getting an add-on like Speckie for it!
Spell checker for Internet Explorer
Spekie is a free add-on for Internet Explorer that adds a dedicated real-time spell checking feature to IE9. It is especially very useful if you visit forums, type online web forms, fill comments, etc frequently.
- You can add and manage words in per-language user dictionaries.
- Real-time spell checking as you type.
- Spell check with one or more language dictionaries simultaneously.
- Full compatibility with the 64 bit version of Internet Explorer.
- It includes specialized dictionaries for the Medical, Legal and Financial sectors too.
- One can also optionally spell check single and/or multiple line edit fields.
- It has the ability to configure highlighting of mis-spellings, a feature, the visually impaired would especially find useful.
- It works with Microsoft Outlook Web App 2010 and Outlook Web Access 2007.
- It also works with CRM systems like Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 online.
Speckie free download
Speckie works on Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP. You can download it from here. Works just fine even on the latest version on Internet Explorer.