If you want to remove certain unnecessary pages from a PDF document, you can easily do that without losing the whole file. We will be discussing two different methods to delete certain PDF pages on your Windows 11/10 PC. Let us check out the methods now!
How can I delete some Pages from PDF files?
To delete some pages from a PDF file, you can use a free online tool like PDF24 Tools, PDFChef, or Ease PDF. These tools let you preview PDF pages and then delete the ones you want to remove from the PDF. You can also use free software to do the same. We have discussed all these and more tools in this post, let us find out.
How do I Unmerge a PDF?
To umerge or split a PDF, you can use a dedicated tool. For example, you can split a PDF with the help of free software like PDFTK Builder or PDFSam. Other than that, you can also use a free online tool like iLovePDF to split PDFs. Also, we have discussed the PDF Shaper software that lets you do the same.
How to remove specific Pages from PDF in Windows 11/10
Here are the two main methods to remove or delete specific pages from a PDF document on your Windows 11/10 PC:
- Use a free online tool to delete specific pages from PDF.
- Remove PDF pages using free software.
Let us discuss the above methods in detail now!
1] Use a free online tool to delete specific pages from PDF
You can easily remove particular pages from a PDF file by using a free online tool in a web browser. There are many online PDF utilities that also offer tools to delete PDF pages. You can easily find one online. To ease your task, I will be listing some free online tools that will enable you to remove PDF pages without much hassle. These are the online tools to use:
- PDF24 Tools
- Ease PDF
Let us discuss the above online tools and the steps to delete specific pages online.
1] PDF24 Tools
PDF24 Tools is a free website with a set of PDF tools that also includes a tool to remove PDF pages. It shows you PDF pages from which you can select the ones that you want to remove. You can save the edited PDF in a new file. It also lets you import multiple PDF documents and then remove PDF pages from them
Here are the steps to delete specific PDF pages online using PDF24 Tools:
- Firstly, open a web browser and go to PDF24 Tools’s Remove PDF Pages section.
- Now, choose one or more source PDF files. It will display all the pages from the input files on its interface.
- Next, hover the mouse over the PDF page you want to remove and then tap on the Delete button to remove that page.
- Repeat the above step for all the pages that you want to remove from your PDF document.
- Finally, click on the Create PDF button to save the revised PDF in a new file.
You can download the resulting file. In the case of multiple PDFs, it creates a ZIP folder from where you can get multiple output PDFs.
It is a good online tool to remove PDF pages and do a lot more. You can try it here.
Try PDF2GO.com to import, preview, and remove PDF pages online. It is a great online tool that allows you to deleted particular pages from a PDF document in a web browser. It lets you sort PDF pages and then remove the ones you don’t want in the resulting file. You can even rotate PDF pages if you want. Let us have a look at the steps to use this online tool.
- First, launch a web browser and open the PDF2GO.com website.
- Next, import a source PDF file from your PC, URL, Google Drive, or Dropbox. You will be able to view thumbnail previews of all the PDF pages.
- Now, you can sort the PDF pages in ascending or descending order or sort them for duplex printing.
- Then, go to the pages that you want to remove and click on the cross (Delete) button present beside the page.
- When done removing specific PDF pages, click on the Save as > Save button to process and download the resulting file.
If you want, you can also upload the output PDF on the cloud.
Another good online tool that you can use to delete specific pages from a PDF is PDFChef. Using it, you can delete particular PDF pages from multiple PDF documents at once. You can import multiple PDF, delete particular pages, and then save the output file. You can also rotate a PDF page if needed. Follow the below steps to use this online PDF page remover:
- First, launch a browser and open the PDFChef website.
- Next, add the PDF files from which you want to remove pages. It will show you the thumbnails of all pages.
- Now, select the page you want to remove and then tap on the Delete button.
- Repeat the above step for all the pages that you need to delete from the source file.
- Finally, click on the Save and download button to process and download the resulting PDF file.
Do note that in the case of multiple PDF files, it saves the result in a combined PDF and not individual PDF files.
You can try this handy online PDF page remover here.
4] Ease PDF
Ease PDF is another good option to delete specific PDF pages online. It is a web service that offers several PDF tools including Compress PDF, Split PDF, Unlock PDF, Merge PDF, and more. You can use its Delete PDF tool to easily remove a number of pages from a PDF document.
- First, open the Ease PDF website in a web browser.
- Now, choose a source PDF file from any of the input sources including Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, URL, and local device.
- It will show you a thumbnail of each PDF page. Simply hover your mouse over the page you want to remove and then click on the Delete button. Or, you can also manually type the pages you want to remove in the given box.
- Finally, click on the Delete PDF button to remove chosen PDF pages and save the resulting PDF.
itspdf is another go-to if you want to delete PDF pages online. It is a little different than the other mentioned tools on this list. It doesn’t show you a thumbnail preview of the pages before deleting them. Instead, you can simply upload a PDF and enter the PDF pages you want to delete. So, be sure about the pages you want to delete before using this tool. It lets you process multiple PDFs at once.
Here are the steps to follow to delete specific PDF pages online:
- Open a web browser and go to the itspdf website.
- Click on the upload file button to browse and select a source PDF file.
- To upload multiple PDFs, click on the plus icon and select another PDF file.
- Enter the PDF pages you want to remove in the given box. For example, if you want to delete 2, 3, and 7 page numbers from a PDF, enter 2, 3, 7 inside the box.
- Press the Delete button to start removing PDF pages now.
AvePDF is one more online tool to remove specific pages from a PDF document online. You can use it for several PDF-related tasks including this one. It can crop PDFs, convert PDFs, compress PDFs, combine PDFs, and do a lot more.
To use it for deleting PDF pages, here are the steps to follow:
- First, start a web browser and go to the AvePDF website.
- Now, drag and drop or choose the source PDF file from your PC, URL, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
- Next, select the PDF pages you want to remove or enter the same inside the pages box.
- After that, click on the Remove button to delete the selected PDF pages.
- Finally, you can download the resulting PDF or upload it to Google Drive or Dropbox.
So, these are the free online tools that enable you to delete PDF pages.
2] Remove PDF pages using free software
Another way to remove specific pages from a PDF document is to use free software. There some good free software to delete PDF pages on Windows 11/10. However, finding a free one is a task. Here, we are going to mention this free software called PDF Shaper Free that allows you to remove selected pages from a PDF document without any hassle.
PDF Shaper Free is free software that lets you perform various actions on PDF files on Windows 11/10. You can use it to convert PDFs, split a PDF document, merge two or more PDFs, encrypt or decrypt a PDF, edit PDF metadata, and do much more. All its tools are present on the main interface that you can easily access.
Let us now have a look at the steps to delete PDF pages using this freeware.
How to delete specific pages from PDF documents using PDF Shaper Free
Here are the main steps to remove PDF pages using this handy free software for Windows 11/10:
- Download and install PDF Shaper Free.
- Launch the software.
- Add PDF files and select them
- Click on the Delete pages option.
- Select the pages you want to remove.
- Save the resulting PDF.
Let us now discuss the above steps in detail.
First and foremost, download and install this handy software on your PC. Then, start the software to use it.
Now, click on the Add button to browse and import PDF files from your PC and then select all of them from the main interface.
Next, from the left panel, scroll down to the Pages section and click on its drop-down option. You will see a Delete pages feature here; Simply click on it. Alternately, you can use go to the Action menu tab and click on the Pages > Delete pages option.
After that, select the pages you want to delete. If you want to delete just the first page or last page, select the respective option. Or, you can also add a range of PDF pages that you want to eliminate from the resulting PDF.
Finally, click on the process button and it will ask you to select the destination location to save your PDFs. Do that and it will process and save output at the selected location.