In this post, we show you how to merge multiple images to a PDF document on your Windows 11/10 PC. We mention different methods using which you can combine all your images into one single PDF file. You can merge JPG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, GIF, EMF, WMF, and many more image files to a PDF. Before merging, you can also set up PDF and image options including page size, layout, orientation, image position, watermark PDF, password protect PDF, and more. Let us have a look at all the methods in detail now.
How do I combine images into a PDF for free?
You can combine images to PDF for free using Windows inbuilt Print function. It lets you select the source images and then use the Print feature to merge and convert them into a PDF file. You can also use a free online service to do so. Or, you can download and install a third-party freeware that lets you combine images into a PDF. We have discussed all these methods in detail below in this post.
How to merge multiple images to a PDF in Windows 11/10
Here are the main methods to merge multiple images to a single PDF file on Windows 11/10 PC:
- Use Windows inbuilt Print feature to combine multiple images into a PDF.
- Merge images to a PDF using a free online service.
- Combine multiple images to a PDF using desktop freeware.
Now, let us elaborate on the above methods.
1] Use Windows inbuilt Print feature to combine multiple images into a PDF
You can combine multiple images into one PDF file using the native Print feature in Windows 11/10. It is very easy and quick and the task can be performed directly from the right-click context menu. Here are the main steps to do so:
- Open the File Explorer.
- Go to the source images.
- Select and right-click on multiple images.
- Click on the Print option from the context menu.
- Set printer to Microsoft Print to PDF and other printing options.
- Click on the Print option and save the file as a PDF.
Now, let us discuss the above-listed steps in detail.
Firstly, open the File Explorer and go to the folder where the input images are stored. Now, select the ones you want in the resulting PDF and then right-click on the images.
Next, from the context menu, press the Print option and it will open up the Print Pictures dialog window.
After that, select the printer as Microsoft Print to PDF and configure more printing options. You can set up the paper size, quality, and page layout. You can even create a contact sheet of your images and save it as a PDF.
Finally, press the Print button and save the resulting PDF at the desired location.
2] Merge images to a PDF using a free online service
If you want to use merge images into a PDF online, you can do that too. There are many such web services that allow you to combine pictures into a PDF. To help you out, here are some free websites that you can use to do so:
Let us discuss the above online tools in detail now!
jpg2pdf.com is a free online service using which you can combine JPG, PNG, and other images into a single PDF. Or, you can also batch convert images to individual PDFs. Let us discuss the steps to do so:
- Firstly, launch the web browser.
- Now, open the jpg2pdf.com website.
- Next, click on the Upload Files button.
- After that, browse and import multiple images to this tool.
- At last, press the COMBINED button to merge and download the resulting PDF.
If you want to download separate PDFs, simply click on the Download button present on each processed image.
Another online website that you can try is ps2pdf.com. You can convert several pictures to PDF as well as combine them. Follow the below steps to merge images into a single PDF:
- Firstly, open the ps2pdf.com website in your web browser.
- Now, click the Add Files button to import multiple images to it. Apart from local disk, you can also upload images from Google Drive or Dropbox.
- Next, set the output mode to Combine.
- After that, set up the page options including margin, size, and orientation.
- Then, configure image settings like image placement, alignment, quality, and transparency.
- Finally, press the Merge Images Now! button to start the process.
When the process is done, you will be able to download the combined PDF file to your PC.
AvePDF is a free website that offers several online PDF and document tools. It also lets you merge images into a single PDF. Here is how to use this online service:
- First, open a web browser and navigate to avepdf.com. Make sure you are you its Combine to PDF page.
- Now, choose the source image files from local PC, Google Drive, Dropbox, or URL.
- Next, click on the Combine button and it will merge all images to a PDF.
- Finally, you can download the resulting PDF or upload it to your Google Drive or Dropbox.
iLovePDF is a popular online service that offers a lot of PDF tools. One of its tools enables you to combine your pictures into a single PDF file. Let us check out the steps for that:
- Start a web browser.
- Open this website.
- Go to its Convert PDF tool.
- Add multiple input images from your device, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
- Set up options like page orientation, page size, margin.
- Enable the Merge all images in one PDF file option.
- Click on the Convert to PDF button.
As the combining process is done, it will download the output PDF.
3] Combine multiple images to a PDF using desktop freeware
These are the free software that you can use to combine multiple images to a single PDF file on Windows 11/10:
- Image To PDF or XPS
- PDFdu Free Image to PDF Converter
- Free JPG To PDF Converter
1] Image To PDF or XPS
Image To PDF or XPS is a free and portable software to merge images to PDF. It lets you combine a variety of image formats to a PDF, such as JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIFF, CBZ, EMF, WMF, etc. Apart from PDF, you can also create output in XPS file format.
Here are the main steps to combine images to PDF using this freeware:
- Firstly, download this software and launch this portable software.
- Now, click on the Add Files button to import multiple images to it.
- Next, set up the page size, margins, image position, and color image quality.
- After that, enable the Single PDF option and then provide the output filename.
- Finally, press the Save Output button and it will merge and save the output.
You can also convert images to separated PDFs using it. Download it from here.
2] PDFdu Free Image to PDF Converter
PDFdu Free Image to PDF Converter is a simple freeware to convert and merge images to PDF. You can convert or merge various images like BMP, PNG, GIF, JPG, and TIFF to PDF. You can follow the below steps to do so:
- First, download and install this handy free software.
- Then, start the application.
- Now, import the input images in supported formats.
- Next, press the Settings button and choose the Convert Mode to Merge all images into one PDF file.
- After that, you can configure options like page size, watermark, PDF password, etc.
- Finally, click on the Image to PDF button to start the merging process.
You can download it from pdfdu.com.
3] Free JPG To PDF Converter
As the name suggests, Free JPG To PDF Converter is a dedicated software to convert JPG as well as other images to PDF. It basically merges and converts images to a single PDF. Here are the steps to use this software:
- Firstly, download and install Free JPG To PDF Converter software.
- Then, launch the software.
- Now, add the input images that you want to combine.
- Next, set the output PDF location and filename.
- After that, enter PDF properties including Title, Subject, Author, and Keywords.
- Finally, hit the Start button to process output.
You can download this freeware from here.
How do you Merge PDF files together?
You can merge PDF files into a single one using this free PDF Merge & Split tool. It lets you combine multiple PDF files into one without putting in much effort. Plus, it can also be used from the command line using a simple command. Apart from merging, it can split a PDF into multiple files. You can also use web services like iLovePDF to merge PDF files.
How to merge different types of files into one?
To merge different types of files into one, you can use dedicated freeware. You can check out the best free file joiner software for Windows 11/10.