The OxC4EB823F HP Printer Error Code usually appears due to some software issue. However, sometimes, a hardware glitch can also trigger it. In this post, we will talk about this error message and see what can be done to resolve it.
Fix OxC4EB823F HP Printer Error Code
If you get 0xC4EB823F HP Printer Error Code, follow the below solutions to resolve the issue.
- Properly restart your printer and other connected devices
- Jiggle the print head
- Check if the Print Spooler service is running
- Run the Printer troubleshooter
- Update Printer firmware
Let us talk about them in detail.
1] Properly restart your printer and other connected devices
First of all, we need to get rid of hardware glitches that could have been causing this issue. The best way to do the same is to properly restart all the devices connected to each other. To do the same, you need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- First of all, remove the ink cartridge, turn off your computer, and unplug the power cord.
- Now, shut down your system as well as the router (especially if you use a network printer).
- You then have to go to the Printer, plug the power cord back in, attach the cartridges when asked, and start the device.
- Start all the devices.
Finally, check if the issue is resolved.
2] Jiggle the print head
In case, you are unable to remove the ink cartridge (as mentioned earlier), what you can do is turn off the printer, open its lid, and before opening the device, jiggle the print head. This will allow the printer to set the ink cartridge perfectly. Hopefully, this will do the job for you.
3] Check if the Print Spooler service is running
Print Spooler service is responsible for carrying out the print job on a Windows computer. In case, the service is not running or has some glitch, one will not be able to print anything and will get various errors as one in the question. To investigate the condition of the Print Spooler service, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Open the Services app by searching it out from the Start Menu.
- Look for Print Spooler and check if the service is running.
- In case, the service is stopped, right-click on it and select Start.
If the service was running, you need to right-click on it and select Restart.
4] Run the Printer Troubleshooter
Printer Troubleshooter is a built-in program that allows your system to look into the problem and make the necessary changes to resolve the issue. To run the troubleshooter, open the Get Help app, search “run Printer Troubleshooter” and then start the troubleshooter when prompted. Hopefully, this will do the job for you.
5] Update Printer Firmware
If nothing worked, you need to update your printer firmware. HP hosts all of its firmware on its official website, so that, you can easily download the latest version of the same. In case, the issue is caused due to outdated firmware, this will do the job for you. Follow the steps mentioned below.
- Navigate to support.hp.com.
- Now, go to Software and Drivers > Printers.
- You then have to enter the correct model number and click on Submit.
- Here you will get all the firmware supported by your printer, you need to look for the latest one and download it.
- Once you downloaded the correct firmware, install it and you will be good to go.
This should do the job for you.
We hope that you are able to resolve the issue using the steps mentioned in this post.
How do I fix error code OXC4EB827F?
If you get HP Printer Error Code OXC4EB827F, first of all, restart your printer and all the devices connected to it. You can follow the aforementioned procedure to do it the right way. In case, that doesn’t work, you need to run the Printer troubleshooter from the Get Help as it would investigate what’s wrong with your device and do the required troubleshooting. If that is to no avail, check our guide to resolve the 0xC4EB827F HP Printer Error Code.
How do I clear the error code on my HP printer?
Most HP Printer error codes can be resolved by rebooting all the connected devices along with the Printer, we have mentioned proper instructions earlier in this post, so, just check that out. In case, that doesn’t work, execute the other solutions mentioned in this post.
Also Read: Fix Printer is in Error State on Windows.