Most of the applications you install on Windows 10 are located under
C:\Program Files (x86) or
C:\Program Files or
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\ – if it’s an Office application. All this can change based on where you chose to install it. One of the questions that was asked to us was— Where is Outlook.exe location on Windows 10?
Where is Outlook.exe location on Windows 10?
If you have removed all shortcuts, and you are not able to find it, then it would be best to search the Start menu. If you want the location right away directly, then Outlook.exe is located at:
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\root\Office19
The value ‘Office19’ will depend on your version of Office software. At the same location, you can find other Office applications as well. Now as the location may change depending on the office version, so here is an easy to find it:
- Type Outlook in the Start menu, and let it appear in the search result
- Right-click on the listing, and select Open File Location
- This will take you to a location where a shortcut to the original outlook will be listed
- Right-click on it, and select Properties.
- Under the Shortcut tab, click on the Open File Location button
- It will open the location for Outlook.exe in the File Explorer.
Since I am using Office 365, the folder is named Office16. If you are using an earlier version, this can change.
In case you can find Outlook.exe at this location, but you do not see it appear in the Start menu, we would suggest you repair Office using the official tool. It will make sure to fix any shortcut or registry issue you might be facing while trying to find Microsoft Office Outlook program executable file.