Ultimate Windows Tweaker has been updated to now include more than 200 tweaks. This lets you start your Windows Store apps, directly from your Desktop!
Add Windows Store Apps to Context Menu
The Change Log for Ultimate Windows Tweaker 3.1 for Windows 8.1 includes:
1] New tweaks added for the OS after the Windows 8.1 Update in Customization > Start Screen 2 tab.
- Hide Minimize Buttons from the Title bar of Windows Store Apps
- Enable Acess to Camera on Lock Screen
- Hide Power Button from Start Screen
- Show more apps in All Apps
- Show/Hide Hibernate Option in Power Options in the Flyout Menu
- Show/Hide Sleep Option in Power Options in the Flyout Menu
- Show/Hide Lock Option in Power Options in the Flyout Menu
- Show/Hide Sign Out Option in Power Options in the Flyout Menu
- Show/Hide all options of Power OptionsShow Hibernate Option in Power Options in the Flyout Menu
- Disable or Enable Start Screen Animations
2] Add many different options to This PC folder, including OneDrive, System Restore, Recycle Bin, Troubleshooting, Programs, and features, Windows Update, Modern Search, System, Power Options, networking and Sharing Center, Folder Options, Action center, Display, user Accounts, Personalization, Control Panel, etc. You will get these tweaks in Customization > This PC tab.
3] You can add 14 built-in Modern apps to Desktop Context Menu. These tweaks are present in Context Menu > Modern Apps tab.
4] You can add over 25 important system utilities and feature like System Restore, Windows Defender, Clear clipboard memory, Shutdown, Restart, etc. to Desktop Context Menu via Context Menu > Desktop Context Menu tab.
5] Layout changed and re-classified tweaks. UW3.1 now offers better viewing on high DPI and high-resolution monitors.
6] Other minor Bug Fixes, including the Shortcut Arrow bug.
Head over to the Ultimate Windows Tweakerhome page to read more and download this popular freeware for your Windows 10/8.1.