Roblox is a popular platform that lets users create and play games. It has gained popularity among gamers for this unique reason. They can easily make the game they want to play and build on their instincts and creativity with Roblox. It gives immense choices to play games creatively as per users’ mindset. Though Roblox is feature rich and has many options, there are some issues users face. While trying to play games on Roblox, some users are seeing Roblox stuck on the white screen. In this guide, we have a few solutions that can help you fix it easily.
Roblox stuck on White Screen
If you see Roblox stuck on the white screen, you can use the following methods to fix the issues and play your games.
- Allow Roblox on your browser
- Disable extensions on your browser
- Uninstall Plugins on Roblox
- Run Roblox in Compatibility Mode
- Update Windows
- Reinstall Roblox
Let’s get into the details of every method and fix the issue.
1] Allow Roblox on your browser
Whenever you want to play games on Roblox, the browser you use for it needs to open Roblox and run it without any issues. For that, you need to allow Roblox links to open in your browser always.
To allow Always allow Roblox links in associated apps on Chrome,
- Visit the Roblox on your web browser and click the Play button beside the game you want to play
- You will see a pop-up to Download & Install Roblox. Click on it.
- Install the program and launch Roblox after that. You will see Open Roblox Prompt on your web browser. Check the box beside Always allow www.roblox.com to open links of this type in the associated app, and click on Open Roblox
It should fix the issues you are facing with the white screen on Roblox.
2] Disable extensions on your browser
Sometimes, the web extensions we install on our web browsers play spoilsport and break websites from loading completely. Likewise, the extensions or add-ons you have installed on your browsers should be disabled, and try loading that website again.
To disable web extensions on Firefox,
- Right-click on the extension in the toolbar of Firefox and select Manage Extension.
- It will open the extensions page where you will see the installed extensions. Toggle the button beside each extension to disable them. You can re-enable them the same way after fixing the issue.
Disabling the extensions should fix your issue with Roblox. In that case, dedicate a separate web browser to Roblox and don’t install any extensions on it to play games on Roblox without any issues.
3] Uninstall Plugins on Roblox
Sometimes, the plugins you have installed on Roblox might also cause the issue. You need to delete those plugins and try launching the game again.
To delete plugins on Roblox,
Open Roblox and click on Inventory on the home page. Click on Plugins and delete plugins there. You can add them again after fixing the issue as per your need.
4] Run Roblox in Compatibility Mode
Some users have seen running the game in the compatibility mode has fixed the issue. You need to run the particular game in compatibility mode and see if it has fixed the issue.
To run a game on Roblox in compatibility mode,
- Go to that game folder, right-click on the setup file, and select Properties.
- Select the Compatibility tab
- From the Compatibility mode section, check the box beside Run this program in compatibility mode for
- From the drop-down menu, select the version of Windows in which you knew this program to work.
- Select your Windows version in the drop-down menu.
- Click Apply and then OK.
5] Update Windows
Sometimes the bugs might also be caused by any issues on Windows or the graphics drivers. You can fix the box by updating the windows.
- Right-click on the Start button
- Select Settings.
- In the Settings menu, check the list on the left-hand side.
- Windows Update would be the last option. Select it, please.
- In the right pane, click on Check for updates to manually run Windows updates.
6] Reinstall Roblox
If the above solutions don’t work for you, the last resort is to reinstall the Roblox app on your computer. There are high chances that you are unable to launch the game because of the corrupted or incomplete installation of the Roblox app, or the installation files might have gone corrupt. If the scenario is applicable, all you have to do to fix the issue is get started with the fresh installation of Roblox.
To reinstall Roblox, you first need to uninstall Roblox completely from your system. You can go to Settings > Apps > Apps & features and uninstall the app from there. However, we recommend you use a third-party uninstaller as it also removes leftover and residual files with the setup. After that, reboot your computer and install Roblox from the Microsoft Store. This should fix your issues on Roblox.
These are the different ways you can use to fix when you see a white screen issue on Roblox.
Why is my Roblox page blank?
The extensions you install on the browser might be causing the issue. You need to disable them and see if it helps. Even the plugins you install on Roblox can also cause this. You can delete them and reinstall them as per your need.
How do you fix Roblox stuck on a white screen?
There might be different reasons for the Roblox to be stuck on a white screen. You need to run the game in compatibility mode, make sure the links are allowed to open in associated apps, update windows and graphics drivers, etc.
Related read: Roblox not launching on Windows PC.