Is Halo Infinite Multiplayer not loading, launching or working on your Windows 11/10 PC? Here is a full guide on how you can fix the problem. Halo Infinite Multiplayer is the multiplayer version of the Halo Infinite game. It has launched just a week before and is already a popular game among gaming enthusiasts. However, some gamers have reported experiencing the problem of being unable to load the game. This prevents the game from connecting to the servers and makes it unplayable which can be frustrating. Hence, it is crucial to get rid of the problem to be able to play the game.
Why is Halo Infinite Multiplayer not Loading?
Here are some of the possible causes due to which Halo Infinite Multiplayer might not be loading on your PC:
- This problem may arise in case there is some server outage issue or the servers are down for maintenance. So, do check for server status, and if the servers are down, wait for the problem to be resolved from their end.
- It can also be caused due to connectivity issues caused by the router cache. If the scenario is applicable, you should try performing a power cycle on your networking device.
- In many instances, the issue might lie with your DNS server. You can try switching to a Google DNS server to fix the problem in case the scenario applies to you.
Halo Infinite Multiplayer not Loading or Working
Here are the methods you can try if the multiplayer version of the Halo Infinite game is not loading or working on your PC:
- Check the Server Status.
- Restart your system/ Xbox.
- Restart your Router.
- Change DNS Address.
- Reset Network Settings.
Let us discuss the above solutions in detail now!
1] Check the Server Status
If Halo Infinite Multiplayer fails to load with a specific error like “Multiplayer is Unavailable”, the first thing you should do is make sure the server is not down at the moment. There are chances that the problem is caused because of Halo Infinite’s servers being down at the moment. It can be due to server outages or the servers being under maintenance. In any case, if the problem is from the server-side, you can’t do anything about it. Just wait for Halo Infinite’s services to be up and running again and then try playing the game.
To check the server status, you can use a free server status checker tool. In case you find out that the servers are not down, there must be some other issue that is preventing Halo Infinite Multiplayer from loading. So, move on to the next potential fix to resolve the problem.
2] Restart your PC/ Xbox
The problem might be caused due to some temporary glitch with the app or device you are playing the game on. If you are playing the game through Xbox Game Pass, try relaunching the Xbox app and then open the game. See if the problem still persists.
If restarting the app doesn’t help, go ahead reboot your PC. It is effective in many cases and might just work for you as well. So, before trying some advanced fixes, try these general tricks.
In case the game is still not loading for you, go ahead with the next potential fix to get rid of the problem.
3] Restart your Router
The problem might also be triggered if you are dealing with some connectivity issues on your PC. So, if the scenario is applicable, you should be able to fix it up by restarting your router. This will clear up the router cache that might be causing internet connectivity issues and eliminate the issue. Simply restart your router and then connect to the internet again. After that, launch the game and then see if the problem is fixed.
In case a simple restart doesn’t work, you can also try performing a power cycle on your network device i.e., modem or router. Here are the steps to do that:
- Firstly, press and hold the power button on your router until the device is turned off.
- Now, unplug your router from the power switch and then wait for at least 30 seconds to let it shut down completely.
- Next, plug in the router back and turn on your router.
- After that, reconnect to the internet and then open your game. Hopefully, the Halo Infinite Multiplayer game will load now.
If you still face the same issue, apply the next potential fix to resolve it.
4] Change DNS Address
The issue can also be caused if you are facing a DNS server problem. In that case, you can try changing your DNS server address to fix the problem. You can use a DNS server provided by Google or Cloudflare to get rid of the problem. If you want to switch Google DNS server, here are the steps to do that:
- Firstly, open the Run dialog box using Windows + R hotkey.
- Now, type ncpa.cpl in the Open box and then press Enter to open up the Network Connections window.
- Next, right-click on your active network connection and then press the Properties option.
- After that, select the Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) option and then tap on the Properties button.
- Then, select the Use the following DNS server addresses option and enter the below addresses:
Preferred DNS Server: 126.96.36.199
Alternate DNS Server: 188.8.131.52
- Finally, press the OK button to save changes.
You can now try relaunching the game and see if the problem is now resolved. If the issue still persists, move on to the next solution.
5] Reset Network Settings
If none of the above solutions worked for you, the last resort is to reset your network settings. It will force the system to reinstall the network adapters on your PC. Here are the steps to reset your network settings:
- Firstly, launch the Settings app using Windows+I hotkey.
- Now, go to the Network & internet tab from the left panel.
- Next, scroll down and locate the Advanced network settings option, and then simply tap on it.
- After that, click on the Network reset option and then press the Reset now button.
- When done, reopen the game and see if the problem is now fixed.
Why is Halo Infinite saying I’m offline?
If Halo Infinite says you’re offline even if your console is connected, then it can happen because of the quick resume offline glitch. To get rid of this problem, you need to manually quit the game from the dashboard after every gameplay session and then re-launch it. You can also try to reboot your game console, turn on/off the connection, and reset the game.