If Intel Unison is not working on your Windows 11 device, this post may help you. Intel Unison is a cross-platform application developed by Intel Corporation for Windows, Android, and iOS. This application allows users to integrate their smartphones with their Windows 11 devices in a snap. But recently, some users have been complaining about Intel Unison not working on their Windows 11 devices. If you’re also facing this issue, follow these steps to fix it.
Fix Intel Unison not working on Windows 11
Firstly try restarting the application and your Windows device. However, you can also try running the app with administrator access. If that doesn’t work, there are some tested fixes for you to try:
- Check System Compatibility
- Update Bluetooth driver
- Run Bluetooth Troubleshooter
- See if your Smartphone and PC are connected to the same WiFi network
- Reset Intel Unison
- Disable Antivirus Software
- Run Intel Unison as an Admin
- Troubleshoot in Clean Boot Mode
- Uninstall and Reinstall Intel Unison
Now let us see these in detail.
1] Check System Compatibility
There are no specific hardware requirements to install and use Intel Unison. However, you must have the latest version of Windows 11 installed on your system to use the application seamlessly.
2] Update Bluetooth driver
Update the Bluetooth driver and see if that helps.
3] Run Bluetooth Troubleshooter
The application requires a Bluetooth connection to connect with your smartphone. Run the Bluetooth troubleshooter on your Windows 11 device to fix any errors with Bluetooth and its drivers. Here’s how:
- Press Windows Key + I to open Settings.
- Scroll down and select Troubleshoot > Other Troubleshooters.
- Click on Run beside Bluetooth.
- Once the process is complete, restart your device to see if the error has been resolved.
4] See if your Smartphone and PC are connected to the same Wi-Fi network
To use Intel Unison seamlessly, your PC and smartphone should be connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Check if they meet this criterion; if not, connect them to the same Wi-Fi network. Nevertheless, if you still face the error, consider restarting your router.
5] Reset Intel Unison
The error may likely lie within the app’s core files. To fix this, repair or reset Intel Unison. Here’s how you can do it:
- Press the Windows key + I to open Settings.
- Navigate to Apps > Installed Apps > Intel Unison.
- Scroll down, click on Reset option and see.
6] Run Intel Unison as an Admin
Running the application as an administrator makes sure the game doesn’t crash due to a lack of permissions. Right-click on the Intel Unison.exe shortcut file on your device and select Run ans administrator.
7] Troubleshoot in Clean Boot Mode
Third-party applications installed on your device can make Intel Unison not function properly. Perform a Clean Boot of your PC to restrict all third-party applications. Here’s how you can perform a clean boot:
- Click on Start, search for System Configuration, and open it.
- Navigate to the General tab and check the Selective Startup option and the Load System Services Option under it.
- Then navigate to the Services tab and check the option Hide all Microsoft services.
- Click on Disable all at the bottom right corner and hit Apply, then Ok to save changes.
If the error doesn’t appear in the Clean Boot State, you may need to manually enable one process after another and see who the culprit is. Once you’ve identified it, disable or uninstall the software.
8] Uninstall and Reinstall Intel Unison
If none of the above-mentioned workarounds are able to help you, the app’s core files might be corrupted. To fix this, remove all files of Intel Unison from your system, and start installing it again.
Does Intel Unison work on Windows 10?
Yes, Intel Unison will work on Windows 10, however, it may not function correctly. It’s clearly stated under the requirements that the device using the application should have the latest build of Windows 11 installed.
Read: Intel Unison vs Phone Link: Which one is better?
How to install Intel Unison on Windows 11?
To install it, open the Intel Unison app, turn on Wireless and Bluetooth and follow the on-screen guide to install the phone app. Next. pair the phone and PC apps. You will have to scan QR Code or use Text Code and then verify with PIN Code. Finally, confirm with New auto generate QR Code or PIN if expired.