You can now open the Microsoft Store Apps in a re-sizable window on your Windows 11/10 PC just like any other app. In this post, we will learn about how to how to display Windows Store Apps in full-screen mode in Windows 11/10. Basically, you can now enter or exit the full-screen mode easily just with a single click
Run Microsoft Store apps in full-screen mode in Windows
To open and run Microsoft Store apps in fullscreen mode in Windows 11 or Windows 10, do the following:
- Open the Windows Store app
- Click on the middle square Maximize button
- Then press Win+Shift+Enter keys
- The Microsoft Store app will go full-screen
- To exit full-screen mode, press Win+Shift+Enter again.
Click on Start Button on your Taskbar and open any Microsoft Store App.
Press the middle maximize button and the app will expand to fill up the screen.
Now press Win+Shift+Enter keys and the app will go full-screen as follows. There is also a search box now available for you.
Now move your mouse pointer to the top border of the app so as to see the title bar, click on the Exit full-screen button shown at the top right corner. Clicking on the exit icon will take your app back to the windowed size
You can click on the Restore icon to move down your app window to the smaller size.
Gone are the times when you actually had to close a game using Alt+F4 keys once you enter the full-screen mode. You can now easily enter the full-screen mode in any of your favorite game and can exit to the windowed view simply in a few clicks.
- Playing a game in full-screen mode doubles the fun and now you can get this ultimate experience on your Windows PC too.
- Open any game from your Windows Apps and go to the top border. Click on the Full-Screen button and get the full-screen view.
Please note that these icons are seen only on a few of the apps which basically include the Windows PC games like Microsoft Solitaire, Wordament, and more.
Remember that when you open a Microsoft Store app in a full-screen mode, it won’t remain that way. It might or might not be that way next time you open it.