If you are looking for a free online video maker and editor app for Windows 11, you can check out Clipchamp. As mentioned, it is free, comes with unlimited exports, webcam and screen recording, and many more options. Whether you want to create a video for Facebook, Twitter, your YouTube channel, you can use this tool to create professional videos within moments.
Editing videos is not that difficult if you have the right tool in your hand. Although it takes some time to understand all the basic and standard features and options in various tools, you can do many things in automation. Clipchamp is one of those video editing tools you can use to apply various effects without expert knowledge.
Clipchamp comes with a lot of options and features that you can use to make videos. Some of the essential features are:
- Layers: Clipchamp has a layered timeline allowing you to edit more than one element of the video simultaneously.
- Templates: It offers so many templates for various purposes. Whether you want to create a video for TikTok, Facebook ads, YouTube, or anything else, you can find a suitable template on the website.
- Easy to edit: It doesn’t matter if you want to include text, objects, transitions, effects, or anything else in your video; everything is just one click away.
- Recording: It is probably the most important thing when creating a tutorial video for your YouTube channel. Clipchamp lets you record your screen, camera, etc. The best thing is that it has a Text-to-Speech facility.
- Royalty-free music: This tool comes with lots of free audio for your video. If finding royalty-free music is a task for you, you can use this advantage.
- Stock video/photo: While creating an ad video, you can choose something from the given list if it is required to include a stock video/image.
- Include GIF: It is possible to fetch GIFs directly from GIPHY and display it in your video.
- Unlimited export: It is probably the most important thing since you may not want to wait for 24 hours to export (some tools have such a time limit) a video.
- Export in GIF.
There are more other options and features you can use. However, you need to start using it to get them all.
Clipchamp free online video maker and editor app in Windows 11
To use Clipchamp free online video maker and editor app in Windows 11, follow these steps:
- Open the official website and click the Sign up button.
- Create an account on this website.
- Click the Create your first personal video option.
- Choose a template for your video.
- Start adding objects by clicking the Graphics option.
- Go to Filters & transitions to add transition and effects.
- Click the Export button.
- Enter a name for your video and click the Continue button.
To learn more about these steps, continue reading.
At first, you need to open the official website and click the Sign up button to create an account. Complete the sign up process with your existing email ID. Once done, you can find a window like this:
Click the Create your first personal video button to start creating a video. On the next screen, you need to choose a template. As mentioned earlier, there are numerous categories, and you can choose any one of them as per your requirements.
After that, you can do whatever you want to do. For example, if you want to record the screen or create a text to speech file, go to the Record & create section on the left.
Similarly, if you want to add background audio, you can click the Music & SFX option. On the other hand, you can show text by clicking the Text option.
Whenever you want to add a new element to the video, you need to drag it to the timeline, which is visible in the bottom section of the screen.
If the editing is done and you want to download the video, click the Export button visible on the top right corner.
Choose whether you want to download it as an MP4 video or GIF. If you choose the Video option, you can enter a name for your video and click the Continue button.
However, if you choose the GIF option, you need to switch to that tab and click the Continue button.
It doesn’t take much time to render and download the video on your computer. However, it entirely depends on your internet connection.
Advantages and disadvantages of Clipchamp
Like any other tool, Clipchamp also has some benefits and drawbacks. Here is a comprehensive list of things you need to consider.
- It is a very easy-to-use and free video editing tool.
- It is an online app. You can use it on any device and platform.
- The Text to Speech option is a lifesaver for many people.
- You can record your screen and webcam at the same time and include them in the video.
- Templates are there to create a professional video for your social media accounts.
- Royalty-free music is a plus point.
- Unlimited exports even in the free version.
- Lack of options. Some standard options are missing in this video editing and maker app.
- Low video resolution. It lets you export videos in 480p, which is not up t the mark in these present days.
- Watermark – it includes a watermark in your video.
How do I edit a Clipchamp video?
Editing a Clipchamp video or a video in Clipchamp is not that difficult. You can open the website on your browser and click on the video title on the home screen. Then, you can find all the options available for the particular video. From there, you can add or remove a specific part, object, etc.
Does Clipchamp have an app?
Yes, you can download the Clipchamp app for Windows from the Microsoft Store. It is available for free. The user interface of the Clipchamp website and app is exactly the same.
Is Clipchamp video editor free?
Yes, Clipchamp has a free (Basic) account option, and you can use it to make or edit videos. However, they also offer some paid options with lot more features, options, etc. Their paid account starts from $9/month when billed monthly.
Hope you will be able to create beautiful videos with this free online video maker and editor app. If you like, you can visit the official website at clipchamp.com.