Ashampoo is a well-known company that offers professional-grade software in well-known categories including multimedia editors, backup solutions, security and more. As of now, the company is offering its Ashampoo Burning Studio 2020 for free which usually costs $29.99. This professional software offers features to burn CDs, DVDs, and Blu-rays. In this post, we are looking at the features offered by the Ashampoo Burning Studio 2020.
Ashampoo Burning Studio 2020:
Ashampoo Burning Studio 2020 is not just a powerful tool to burn discs, but it also offers a complete editing solution. If you plan to present videos you shot from the tour or parties, then the software is way to go, especially since it is completely free. All you will need to do is create your account, and activate it. Once done, bring all the collection of your old DVDs and CD. It supports scratch-protection which will make sure data recovery from discs with heavy surface damage works.
Free software to burn CDs, DVDs, and Blu-rays
1] Burn files and folders
This feature lets you create a disc of mixed data with disc spanning, encrypted disc, add auto-start option, If you know the disc will be used heavily, and can get scratched, make sure to create a scratch protected disc. The same menu lets you recover data from scratched discs.
2] Burn movies
When it comes to burning movies, it offers modern slideshow, disc menu themes, option to record audio for slideshows, adjusts volume and normalizes MP3 and WMA file and more. The inbuilt video editor is something you are going to love.
3] Disc images
Burning Studio is smart enough to burn data across multiple DVDs if it cannot fit on a single disk. It is handy when you are taking backup of your entire photo collection or important family documents. It also supports ISO, CUE+MP3, CUE+Flac and CUE+Wav format making it possible to play it anywhere.
4] Burn music
You can create an audio CD, MP3 or WMA disc, copy music files or rip an audio CD. The software automatically detects track names, download album covers based on track info, and generate playlist in the order you wish.
5] Backup files and folders
Not every CD/DVD burning software offers a backup feature in their software, but this one does. Using Ashampoo Burning Studio 2020, you can backup any type of files on the computer, DVD or external storage devices. It can also create a backup of external storage devices to CD or DVD. Since it offers scratch-protection, it makes sure data recovery is possible with heavy surface damage.
Highlights of Ashampoo Burning Studio 2020
- You can create modified copies of CD/DVD/Blu-ray discs which come in handy when you want to customize an existing personal DVD for someone special.
- It offers modern themes and templates for covers, slideshows, and menus. They would look professional for marriages, birthday party or house party videos.
- Create a bootable disk, and set up the boot environment when doing that.
- Sound module for your car radio to make sure they sound right when you are on a long road trip.
- Supports Playlist from iTunes, Windows Media player which you can import to make one for your car
- It can import cover images based on metadata information in the MP3 file.
- Can create media in BDXL or M-Disc formats as well.
What I liked about the software is the clean, easy to understand interface, ability to burn into various profiles, offers scratch protection, and backup tools. Ashampoo Burning Studio 2020 offers a lot more than we have stated, and it would best if you download a copy and see all the features that are available.
These other Ashampoo software may also interest you:
- Ashampoo Uninstaller Free
- Ashampoo WinOptimizer
- Ashampoo ZIP Free
- Ashampoo Backup Free
- Ashampoo Music Studio
- Ashampoo Photo Optimizer
- Ashampoo Slideshow Studio
- Ashampoo Music Studio Free
- AntiSpy for Windows 10
- Ashampoo Snap review
- Ashampoo Photo Commander review.