One of the most important features in an email is a Signature that can be appended to the end of the email and contains contact information, salutation, etc. Email Signatures can be set in an email client, so they don’t need to be retyped every time a new email is drafted. Microsoft Outlook 2016/2013/2010 provides the ability to integrate and save email signatures. To create a signature & save it for future use in Microsoft Outlook follow these steps.
Add Email Signature in Microsoft Outlook
1. To create an email signature in Outlook, click the Office button, and then navigate to Outlook > Options.
2. The Outlook Options dialogue box will open once you the options button at the bottom of this window.
3. From the Outlook Options window, select the email option located in the left side menu and on right side signature options will be available. Click on the Signatures button here.
4. This will open the Signatures and Stationary window. From Signatures and Stationary, add your signature for the email account you want. You can add multiple signatures here and select which one to display. To create new signatures, click the New button.
5. Add your signature under the Edit signature text area and click the OK button. You can add images, hyperlinks in the signature apart from the text. Just navigate to where you want to insert the company logo and hit the Insert picture icon
Now your personal signature will appear at the end of the email you selected in the Signatures and Stationery dialog box.
Take a look at these free email signature generators if you want to create professional email signatures.