One of the most important feature in an email is a Signatures that can be appended at the end of the email and contains contact information, salutation etc. Signatures can be set in an email client so they don’t need to be retyped every time a new mail is drafted. Microsoft Outlook 2010/2013/2016 too provides the ability to integrate and save email signatures. To create a signature & save it for future use in Microsoft Outlook 2010 follow the steps :
Add email Signature in Microsoft Outlook
1. To create a signature in Outlook 2010, click the Office button, and the navigate to Outlook > Options.
2. The Outlook Options dialogue box will open once you the options button at the bottom of this window.
3. From the Outlook Options window, select the mail option located in the left side menu and on right side signature options will be available. Click on the Signatures button here .
4. This will open the Signatures and Stationary window. From the, Signatures and Stationary, add your signature for the email account you want. You can add multiple signatures here and select which one to display. To create new signatures, click the New button.
5. Add your signature under the Edit signature text area and click the OK button. You can add images, hyperlinks in the signature apart from the text.
Now your personal signature will appear at the end of the email you selected in the Signatures and Stationary dialog box.
See this post if you are Unable To Add Signature In Outlook 2013/2016.