Scammers today are using various ways to get an access to your personal data from your Windows computer. Some of the known malicious programs include rootkits, spyware, ransomware, Trojans, virus and adware. Today we will have a look at Ultra Adware Killer that can help you completely remove adware from your Windows computer. It comes to you from the developers of Ultra Virus Killer.
Ultra Adware Killer
An Adware is a program that tracks your browsing habits and tempts you with relevant pop-up ads. Whenever we download a free software, if we are not careful, we often end up with some crapware, potentially unwanted programs, bundleware, unwanted toolbars, a new search engine or home page. All this typically happens when Adware gets on to our computers.
These adware leave behind their traces, even when you uninstall the applications. There are several third-party apps available to help you removing these adware and their traces. Ultra Adware Killer is one such free portable tool that can help you remove Adware and its traces completely.
Ultra Adware Killer is a tool specially designed for the Windows users. It is a simple tool which scans your PC, detects and removes the adware installed in your computer systems as well as the traces left behind.
It is a light-weight program and takes just a few seconds to download. The main window comes with a very simple layout. Just click on ‘Start Scan’ and the program will start searching for the adware hidden in your computer system.
Features of Ultra Adware Killer
- Ultra Adware Killer is a powerful adware remover which scans the computer system thoroughly, detects and removed the adware from the system.
- It is a portable app and does not need any installation on the host computer. You can save the program in any removable device and run it on any of your computer systems.
- Creates a restore point automatically before you start deleting the detected adware files and traces from the system.
- Can scans the system for all users in one go.
- Shows the scan log as well as the file removal log.
- Scans all web browsers installed in your computer system and removes the browser toolbars, plugins, add-ons, unwanted search engine and homepages.
- Direct link to the website for any online help.
- Available for both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.
With Ultra Adware Killer, users can remove the entire list of adware detected in one go or can select them manually. The whole scanning and removing of files usually take around two minutes.
Overall, it is a nice and useful portable app which help users to remove adware and their traces from their computers effortlessly.
Download this free program here. Do go through the list of detections, if any, before you decide to delete them or apply the changes, as it may also recommend resetting some settings back to system defaults, which you might not want.
Have a look at Bitdefender Adware Removal Tool too.
- Tags: Anti-malware