If you are lazy and don’t like typing your emails, then this tool might be just what you were looking for! With JDVoiceMail, you can send voice email messages easily to anyone with an email address using the default email client on Windows 10/8/7.
Send voice Email messages
Freeware JDVoiceMail generates compressed .wav or .mp3 files after reducing them from 16 to 10 times the size of the original voice files. The recipient doesn’t need any special software to listen to your messages. By just double-clicking on the attached voice file, the recipient can listen to it using the default Windows audio player. You can send the voice file automatically with your favorite pop3 email client or save it in a hard disk folder for use with your web-based email account.
Features of JDVoiceMail
- Works with the Windows® bundled ACM codecs (Present in all 32 bits windows versions).
- Codec options allow you to choose between TrueSpeech, GSM, MP3 (Low, Medium, and High quality). If you record a 30-second voice message, it will generate
- 32 KB file with the DSP True Speech® Codec.
- 50 KB file with the GSM 6.10® Codec
- 30 KB voice messages with the Lame MP3® Encoder.
- As it creates an MP3 file, users can listen to it on Linux, Mac, Android, Windows, and iPhone.
- Simple, minimalist, and intuitive graphic interface.
- Send the voice file automatically with your favorite pop3 email client or save it in a hard disk folder for use with your web-based email account.
- Compatible with all MAPI email clients.
- Easily share JDVoiceMail with your friends Its less than 1.50 MB for the installer file.
- Configure pre-defined text which is added to the email automatically
- If you have a dedicated microphone, you can set the default microphone for the software.
- You can also choose to save files on your computer after recording is complete.
- It comes with an inbuilt address book where you can store email id.
JDVoiceMail is available for download from CNET & Softonic, both of which push their software downloaders first.