Bluetooth Drivers come preinstalled on your computer. However, there are times when you have to download them manually, the preinstalled driver can get corrupted, or you need to update the driver, whatever the case is, we got you covered. In this article, we are going to see how to download Bluetooth drivers for Windows computers.
Download Bluetooth Driver for Windows 11/10
We are going to download Bluetooth Driver for the following brands:
- Microsoft Surface
Let us hop into it.
First up, we should try downloading Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver. To do that, you have to visit intel.com, click on the .exe file, and download the driver. Once the driver is downloaded, double-click on the file from the Download library and follow the on-screen instructions to install it. If you don’t know whether your computer is compatible with the driver or not, go to Automatic Driver and Software Updates and download the driver. You can also use Intel Driver and Support Assistant to do the same.
Read: Where to download drivers for Windows computers?
If you are using a Lenovo computer, try the following steps to download Bluetooth drivers.
- Go to pcsupport.lenovo.com.
- Click on Detect Product or enter your serial number. You may be asked to download Lenovo Service Bridge, so, do that.
- Click on Driver & Software > Manual Update.
- Go to Bluetooth & Modem, expand the Bluetooth driver menu and download the driver.
After downloading, just install it, and you will be good to go.
HP users can take a look at the following steps to download the Bluetooth driver for their computers.
- Visit support.hp.com.
- Enter the serial number and click Submit.
- Expand All drivers > Driver-Network.
- Download the Bluetooth driver.
Hopefully, this will do the trick for you.
If you are on a Dell computer, follow the prescribed steps to download its Bluetooth Driver.
- Go to dell.com.
- Enter your serial number or click Browse all products and select your system.
- Make sure that you are on the Drivers & Download tab.
- Expand Manually find a specific driver for your <laptop>.
- Look for Bluetooth Driver and click on the Download button associated with it.
The driver will be downloaded to your computer.
For someone using ASUS computers, the following is the method to download Bluetooth Drivers.
- Go to asus.com.
- Use your serial number to search for your device or select your product from the drop-down menu.
- You will be redirected to Driver & Utility page.
- Select your OS from the drop-down menu.
- Go to the Bluetooth section and click on Download.
After downloading the driver, double-click on it and follow the on-screen instructions to install it.
The following are the steps Acer users should follow to download Bluetooth Driver.
- Navigate to acer.com.
- Enter your Serial number or select your device.
- Select your Operating System.
- Expand Drivers and download Bluetooth Driver.
After that, you can install the driver and you will be good to go.
7] Microsoft Surface
If you have a version of Microsoft Surface, then visit, support.microsoft.com. You will see a lot of options to update the driver, but since we are trying to download the Bluetooth driver, we will scroll down to the manual update section. Then, use the drop-down menu to select your product. Once you have selected your product, you will see a link for your device, click on it and you will be redirected to the Driver and Firmware page. Then click on Download. The software will be downloaded that will then download your Bluetooth driver. It’s a bit different than others, but, not that difficult.
How do I install missing Bluetooth drivers?
If your Bluetooth driver is missing, then the following are the methods to get them back.
- Scan for hardware changes: Open Device Manager, right-click on Bluetooth, and select Scan for hardware changes. Your computer will scan and install the appropriate driver.
- Unpair and Reconnect: If it’s a third-party device whose drivers go missing, you should unpair it, restart your computer, and repair it. This will do the job for you.
- Download from the manufacturer’s website: You should refer to the guide mentioned above and download the Bluetooth driver for your manufacturer. Then, go to the download folder and install the driver on your system.
That’s how you can install missing Bluetooth drivers easily.
Why is Bluetooth hidden in Device Manager on Windows 11/10?
If Bluetooth is not showing in Device Manager on your Windows 11/10 computer, then you should run the built-in Bluetooth troubleshooter and see if get any fix for it. Also, open the Services window, and restart the Bluetooth Support Service. You should also Show hidden devices in Device Manager as that could be the reason Bluetooth is not showing there.
Read Next: Where to download Printer Drivers and Software?