There may be times when you need to extract a bunch of email addresses from a text file, a folder, or a web link. Rather than going about doing it manually, which I am sure will be a rather painful job; you can try to use this freeware Easy Email Extractor.
Easy Email Extractor
Easy Email Extractor is a cool free application that lets you to easily and quickly extract email addresses from files, folders, and URLs. Simply browse to and select the file, folder or URL and click on Scan. The email addresses will get listed.
Extract email address
You can extract email addresses from entire folders or hard disks by filtering file extensions to search.
The tool then allows you to copy the list of email addresses to the Windows clipboard and then paste it anywhere you like. Or you can even simply export the email addresses to a specific file.
Additional features include:
- Add to SendTo menu
- Exclude emails that contain specific words
- Extract email addresses from files
- Extract email addresses from URLs
- Scan folders and extract email addresses
- Very user-friendly GUI.
Easy Email Extractor works on all Windows, 32-bit and 64-bit OS and you can download it from its home page.
- How to extract Email Addresses from Word document
- How to extract Email Headers & Track the IP from where the email was sent.