Twitter for Windows 10 is a Universal Windows Application for Windows 10 PCs and tablets which give you instant access to your Twitter account. Lovers of themes with dark or black backgrounds will be happy to know that you can also enable the dark theme for the Twitter app.
First, here are some other highlights of the Twitter for Windows 10 app:
- Twitter Live Tiles
- Multiple photo Tweets — upload up to four photos per Tweet
- Animated GIFs
- Vine playback
- Tweets with photos, Vine videos and other select content now show a preview in your home timeline
- Share photos privately in Direct Messages.
Enable Dark theme for Windows 10 Twitter App
Now to enable the Dark theme, type Twitter on your Windows 10 search box and open the trusted Twitter desktop app and login to your account.
From the left panel, select Me and then click on Settings on the right side.
Go to the Personalization tab.
Switch the color theme from Light to Dark and save when asked.
The app will restart to apply the changes and that’s it. You are done with the color theme settings on your Twitter app.
Besides the change in color scheme, you can also adjust other settings of your Twitter account right from here.
- The Home tab takes you to the homepage of the social networking website.
- Tab Moments show you the trending topics on Twitter, news about elections, sports, entertainment, and fun.
- Tabs Notifications and Messages are obviously to check all your Twitter notifications and messages of course.
- Me tab takes you to your Twitter profile page where you can adjust the privacy and security settings, notification settings, manage the blocked and muted accounts and change your password.
You can post a new Tweet right from the app and can also search for any Twitter handle using the Search option in the left panel.
Love dark themes? Then read the following:
- Enable Windows 10 Dark Theme
- Enable Dark Theme in Edge browser
- Switch to dark gray theme in Office
- Enable Dark Mode in Films & TV App.