Microsoft has released a 90-day free evaluation version of Windows 10 Enterprise. The Enterprise edition of Windows 10 is aimed at large businesses and the features which it offers differ significantly from Windows Home or Windows Pro. While the free Windows 10 upgrade wipes off your existing Windows 7 or Windows 8.1, the evaluation version of Windows 10 Enterprise can be tried for a period of 90 days alongside your Windows 7 or Windows 8.1.
Windows 10 Enterprise free download
Test-drive the new OS before deciding if you want to upgrade from Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. Windows 10 Enterprise edition caters to the needs of large and midsize organizations by providing IT professionals with:
- Enhanced protection against modern security threats
- Flexible deployment, update, and support options
- Comprehensive device and app management and control
The Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB edition gives its customers access to the Long Term Servicing Branch as a deployment option to handle mission-critical devices and environments.
The trial version of Windows 10 Enterprise gives you 3 months of time to thoroughly check the OS and its functionalities without having to leave your existing Windows 7 or 8.1 environment for your everyday tasks. However, the Enterprise edition is mainly geared for midsize and big businesses and it does not offer the same features which are found in Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Pro editions which are available as a free upgrade from Microsoft.
Built-in applications like Mail, Calendar, People, Photos, Cortana, and many such apps are not available on Enterprise edition. Also, the Enterprise users would not be able to use Windows Store for downloading apps, but one could evaluate and experience the enterprise-grade quality of Windows 10.
System requirements for Windows 10 Enterprise
- Processor with speed 1 GHz or faster or SoC
- 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit) RAM
- 16 GB (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit) of free hard disk space
- Graphics card with DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display resolution 800×600
Install Windows 10 Enterprise Trial on your System
Follow the below steps to install the trial edition of Windows 10 Enterprise on your PC:
- To get started with a 90-day evaluation edition of Windows Enterprise, make sure your system meets the above hardware requirements and go to Microsoft TechNet Evaluation Center and start the download.
- Download Windows 10 Enterprise by clicking on the sign-in button and log in with your Microsoft account credentials.
- Click on the “Register to continue” button to register for the Windows 10 Enterprise edition.
- Choose between the 32-bit version or the 64-bit version while downloading. If you know that you are not using a very old computer, then choose the 64-bit version.
- Choose the language of your choice.
- You would soon be prompted to download the installation file, which is formatted as an ISO file that can be copied to a USB drive or can be burnt directly onto a DVD. Make sure you have selected the “Save file” option and then click OK.
- Once the file has finished downloading, use any software program to copy the ISO file to a USB stick or to burn it onto a DVD. The free Windows USB/DVD Download Tool can be used for this purpose.. Download and install this program.
- Using the USB/DVD Tool, you can either copy the ISO file to a USB stick or burn it to a DVD. Once you have completed the process, use the USB stick or DVD to install the Windows 10 Enterprise edition.
Did this post help you? Or were you looking for any of these?
- Download the latest Windows 10 ISO Images directly in Google Chrome
- How to download Windows 10 ISO without using Media Creation Tool
- Download latest Windows 10 ISO Disc Image Files directly from Microsoft.com.