Managing programs that automatically run on the system is required as unnecessary startup programs may cause your system to slow down. The system starts booting slowly as most of the programs add themselves in the startup list causing waste of resources and results in slowing down of your Windows PC.
Autorun Organizer is a freeware autorun manager for the Windows operating system that helps to speed up the booting process and increase the performance of the system as well. There are many freeware that are available that let you disable startup programs, but Autorun Organizer could be the right pick solely due to the features it provides.
Autorun Organizer & Manager features
Some of the features of Autorun Organizer are as follows:
- Easy to use user interface
- Feature to sort new and old applications
- Turn off/on and remove autorun items feature
- Automatically detect erroneous records as well as control disabled records
- Autorun batch processes records
- Display windows boot up time diagram
Using Autorun Organizer
- The application allows you to disable startup items and set delay time for Startup programs. It gives you the functionality to delay the load time of each application by entering a number of seconds taken by each application. Using Autorun Organizer, it is also possible to add new programs to the list.
- Autorun Organizer shows you the software details like full name, path and start up status.
- Below the startup item list, it also displays a chart of recent system load.
- Using Destination folder, you can add more programs in the startup list and can remove them as well if any application is taking much longer time to load than expected.
- By right clicking any program you can view the rest of its Properties such as Search the program on the internet, mark as Recently added or Temporary disable it.
This Autorun Organizer & Manager is a good tool you may want to check out to speed up the performance of your system.
Click here to download Autorun Organizer.