This post will show how to check stats in Apex Legends. Apex Legends is a free-to-play battle royale-hero shooter game developed by Respawn Entertainment and published by Electronic Arts. The game features squads of three players using pre-made characters with distinctive abilities.
Users can track their progress and personal stats and see how they improve their game. Keep reading this post to learn how you can do it.
How to Check Stats in Apex Legends?
Follow these suggestions to check stats in Apex Legends:
- Using the In-Game Stats Tracker
- Using Third-Party Tracker Websites
Now let’s see these in detail.
1] Using the In-Game Stats Tracker
- Launch Apex Legends and log into your account.
- In the game’s main menu and navigate to the Legends tab.
- A list with all the playable characters, or Legends, will now appear.
- Click on the Legend whose stats you want to know.
- This will include kills, damage dealt, win rate, and more.
2] Using Third-Party Tracker Websites
You can also track and see your Apex Legends game stats online using third-party websites. Here’s how:
- Open Apex Legends Stats in your preferred browser.
- Search your Apex Legends profile by entering your in-game username.
- Once the website finds your profile, all comprehensive stats about your gameplay, including overall kills, wins, damage, playtime, etc., will be visible.
We hope these suggestions help you.
How do I check my Apex Legends stats?
Open Apex Legend’s main menu and navigate to the Legends tab. All the Legends will appear here. Click on the one whose stats you want to see, and it will show all the kills, damage dealt, win rate, etc.
Why can’t i see my stats on Apex Tracker?
You may not be able to see your Apex Legends stats if the privacy settings are misconfigured, or you’ve entered the wrong username. However, it can also occur if the servers face downtime or are under maintenance. If that’s not the case, use a third-party website to view the stats.