We are pleased to release The Complete Windows 7 Shortcuts eBook. Windows 7 includes a lot of new keyboard shortcuts that are unknown to a new user. This eBook comprises of more than 200 keyboard shortcuts containing almost all the keyboard shortcuts that are available in Windows 7 and its default programs like Paint, WordPad, MS Office, Calculator, Help, Media Player, Media Center, Windows Journal, Internet Explorer, etc.
Windows 7 keyboard shortcuts
The eBook is pretty exhaustive and the topics covered include:
- What is Keyboard & how to use it?
- How keys are organized on a standard Keyboard
- Typing & editing the text using Keyboard
- Using Keyboard Shortcuts
- Find program shortcuts
- Choose menus, commands, and options
- Some useful shortcuts
- Using the keyboard extras
- Using navigation keys
- Using the numeric keypad
- Three odd keys
- Use your keyboard safely
- Create keyboard shortcuts to open programs
- Make the keyboard easier to use
- Type without using the keyboard (On-Screen Keyboard)
- Set On-Screen Keyboard to use for various handy tasks
- The Shortcuts Collection
- General Windows functions keyboard shortcuts
- Dialog box keyboard shortcuts
- Windows logo key keyboard shortcuts
- Windows Explorer keyboard shortcuts
- Ease of Access keyboard shortcuts
- Magnifier keyboard shortcuts
- Remote Desktop Connection keyboard shortcuts
- Keyboard shortcuts for MS Paint
- Keyboard shortcuts for WordPad
- Keyboard shortcuts for Calculator
- Windows Journal keyboard shortcuts
- Windows Help viewer keyboard shortcuts
- Windows Media Player keyboard shortcuts
- Internet Explorer keyboard shortcuts
- Windows Media Center keyboard shortcuts.
The eBook is bookmarks-ready, both in PDF and XPS format, with a fully linked content index.
Keyboard junkies and enthusiasts, you definitely want to have a look at this one!
Download: The Complete Windows 7 Shortcuts eBook.