Good things come in small sizes, they say! And that is how freeware NirSoft utilities are! And things have got even better now for NirSoft fans! You can now launch all of them from a central console! NirLauncher is a package of more than 100 portable freeware utilities for Windows, all of them developed for NirSoft Web site during the last few years.
- NirLauncher can be used from USB flash drive without need of any installation.
– NirLauncher and all the utilities in the package are completely freeware, without any Spyware/Adware/Malware.
– NirLauncher package includes variety of tools that you may need for your daily computer use, including utilities to recover lost passwords, to monitor your network, to view and extract cookies, cache, and other information stored by your Web browser, to search files in your system, and more…
– For every utility in the package, you can easily run it, view the help file, or jump to the Web page of the utility.
– When using it from USB flash drive, the configuration of every utility is saved into .cfg file on the flash drive.
– On x64 systems, NirLauncher automatically run the x64 version of the utility, when there is a separated x64 version.
– NirLauncher also allows to add more software packages in additional to the main NirSoft package.
NirLauncher works on any version of Windows, starting from Windows 2000 and up to Windows 7.
You can also integrate the SysInternal utilities into NirLauncher. To do so, use sysinternals2.nlp.
In order to use this file, follow the instructions below:
- Download SysInternals Suite from Sysinternals Suite Web page, and extract all files into a new subfolder under the main folder of NirLauncher.
– Right click on the sysinternals2.nlp link, choose ‘Save Link As‘ or ‘Save Target As‘, and put it in the same folder that you extracted the SysInternals files.
– Drag sysinternals2.nlp into the window of NirLauncher or use the ‘Add Software Package‘ in the Launcher menu.
– If you do it right, the SysInternals should be loaded into NirLauncher.
You can switch between the NirSoft package and SysInternals package by using F3/F4 keys.
Visit NirLauncher Download Page.