Computer security has become an important concern among internet users over the past few decades. The malware landscape is huge today, and the worst part is that it’s getting worse every day. Various complex security threats and their infection mechanisms are affecting the computer system nowadays and we need something which can detect and remove the nastiest malware from the system.
SuperAntiSpyware for Windows PC
SuperAntiSpyware, as the name suggests is a tool specifically designed to remove the spyware and its list of target include Spyware, Adware and remove Malware, Ransomware, Trojans, Dialers, Worms, KeyLoggers, HiJackers, Parasites, Rootkits, Rogue Security Products and many other types of threats. SUPERAntiSpyware seems to be one of the best anti-spyware programs in terms of its efficacy. However it cannot replace the powerful antivirus programs like say, Bitdefender, which I am already using, but yes I am impressed with its usefulness and functionality.
SUPERAntiSpyware features many unique and powerful technologies and removes spyware threats that other applications fail to remove. SUPERAntiSpyware also offers a free online scanner. The latest version SUPERAntiSpyware comes with a lot of new features, including better detection & removal capabilities
Features of SuperAntiSpyware
- It can detect and remove Spyware, Adware and Remove Malware, Trojans, Dialers, Worms, Key Loggers, Hijackers, Parasites, Rootkits, Rogue Security Products and many other types of threats.
- Unlike the other anti-spyware programs, it is absolutely lightweight and does not slow down your computer system’s speed. One of the exclusive features of this program is that it does not conflict with the existing anti-virus program in your PC.
- It comes with a unique Repair System that repairs broken internet connections and registry editing.
- It comes with a quicker Application Startup and faster scanning. The real-time protection engine is also improved greatly.
- This version has a new and better interface with more powerful scheduling system.
Why I Prefer SuperAntiSpyware
- One of the best features of SuperAntiSpyware is that it is compatible with other antivirus programs. I am using Bitdefender presently but when I installed SuperAntiSpyware on my system, it worked very well without having any counteractions with my existing antivirus program. It is perfectly compatible to other security programs and does not create any problems with other anti-spyware programs.
- This is a lightweight program and uses just 500KB RAM of my system. What I never liked about the security programs was that they slow down the speed of PC but that is not the scene with SuperAntiSpyware. My computer runs at a very fine speed even when the program is scanning the potential threat areas.
- Unlike the other spyware programs I have reviewed, this application removes even the sophisticated malware. Its advanced rootkit removal technology, direct disk access, and registry access are some of its features making it stand out of the multitude of anti-spyware.
- When I installed this program and started the scan, to my surprise this program detected many malicious programs and rootkits resided in my system. Though it didn’t come out with any Trojans (thanks to my Bitdefender) but it removed the other bugs and improved my PC’s speed significantly.
- What’s more, it didn’t bring the nasty and irritating toolbars or add-screens along.
SuperAntiSpyware is a reliable tool in terms of malware detection and removal. It is available both as a free product and as a paid one. The free version is best suitable for personal use and comes with limited functions. Although the program is light on resources and installs quickly the free version lacks some features likes real-time protection, scheduling, and limited repairing functions and automatic update. It can thus be used as a second-opinion anti-malware tool on your computer.
SUPERAntiSpyware.com and Malware Research Group also have a collaboration in the fight against Malware. Download SuperAntiSpyware Free Edition here and let us know what you think of it.
Tip: Take a look at SpywareBlaster too.