SaveGameBackup is a freeware that lets you save, backup and restore your games in Windows. It gives every gamer a way to easily backup and restore their game saves with just a couple of clicks.
Save, backup and restore your games
Whether you just want a backup of your saves, or you are building a new computer, SaveGameBackup is the tool you need to ensure you don’t lose any progress in your games.
- Back up all of your game saves in just a couple of clicks.
- Restore games you have previously backed up, even if you change computers or operating systems. You can even share your saves with friends.
- Backup and Restore features are optimized for speed and simplicity.
- Standardized zip compression to keep file sizes as small as possible.
- The created archives are not password-protected, so they can be viewed/edited with any archive manager.
- Ignore list: if you don’t want to see a game on your list anymore, you can hide it with this feature.
- Custom database entries: if a game is not supported, you can add it yourself. This means SGB.net can be used to back up a lot more than game saves.
- Support for saving and restoring over the network (UNC) and saving to cloud services, like DropBox.
If you are an avid gamer, you definitely want to check it out!
Requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4.