Registrar Registry Manager Lite is a free tool for system administrators and power users who need to work with the Windows Registry frequently. This tool offers a complete and safe solution for working with and maintaining the registry on your own desktop as well as remote computers on your network.
Registrar Registry Manager Lite Free
This program offers solutions for backing up and restoring registries, fast background search and replace, a bookmark editor with categories that support key coloring and adding descriptions to registry keys and values, detailed property pages, and tools for easy navigation. The program offers multi-level undo so all registry changes can be individually undone.
Apart from the features already included in regedit, the software includes the following features and functionalities:
- A Registry Defragmenter
- A registry monitor, which registry accessed by the system and other programs
- Security editors which allow you to set access restrictions on your registry keys
- Registry Tweaks. Includes hundreds of registry tweaks and registry key descriptions
- Reliable registry backup and restore features
- Registry file editors allow you to edit the registry files that make up the system registry image on disk
- Remote Registry Editing. Maintain remote systems easily. Each remote registry will be opened in a separate window
- Registry Search and Replace
- Registry Bookmarks. It offers a registry bookmark editor with categories and optional key coloring.
- Registry Data Editor
- Registry Activity Monitor
- Registry Compare Tool
- Registry File Import & Export
- Ability to create Registry Shortcuts
- Editing Registry files on disk
- Registry Security Editor
- Multilevel Undo
- Command Line Edition
- And several other Advanced Options.
Registrar Registry Manager is, in a way, portable. After you have installed the software, you, can use the files installed in your program files directory and run them on any computer without the need for installation. Some features, however, like shell integration, will not be enabled, but they can be activated from the Advanced Options menu.
Download Page for Registrar Registry Manager Lite. Works with Windows 11/10/8/7 too!