Office 365 Reporting and Analytics Tool will allow users to keep an eye on your Office 365 statistics and help users with their issues related to Office 365. Those using Office 365 understand that the main difference between it and other similar tools is that the former gives more mobility and ‘anytime-anywhere’ access. Office 365 was quite successful over its predecessors.
Office 365 Reporting and Analytics Tool
However, users faced an issue with Office 365, which was pulling out reports. Typically, users would have to use cumbersome PowerShell scripts to extract reports. If the reports were more significant in size, the task would become complicated and impossible after a stage.
Something basic yet challenging becomes easy with the “Office 365 Reporting and Analytics Tool.” It helps check mailboxes, users, groups, traffic on emails, security, etc., at the click of a button. This tool doesn’t depend on PowerShell and is fast. AdminDroid gives audit reports of daily, weekly, and monthly activities. It also lists the top 10 activities in each Microsoft Office 365 application.
Manage OneDrive better
The visual dashboards will help analyze how users access information at a point in time and manage it effectively. Some of its key features are as follows:
- On file activities: AdminDroid helps monitor editing, creation, deletion, and access files on OneDrive.
- Permissions and access: The application monitors who can access the files, folders, and drives. It also regulates permissions from its dashboards.
- Tracking anonymous access: The tool helps check on anonymous users who access sections of the OneDrive and help keep track of their activities.
- Monitors activities on folders: AdminDroid helps monitor activities such as creation, deletion, restoration, etc., on folders.
Advanced capabilities of AdminDroid
AdminDroid makes complex tasks more manageable. Its advanced capabilities help organize work and also execute it with minimal issues. Some of its advanced features are as follows:
- Scheduling emails: While we could always use the software to extract reports, some users prefer it to be done automatically and sent to their email ids simultaneously. Instead, it is a business requirement for many.
- Sophisticated filters: Those who work with reports are aware of the need to classify data in a sophisticated manner. Every row and column needs to be arranged as per business requirements. AdminDroid helps create filters for the same and even saves those filters for future use.
- Customization: The application helps customize columns of data as per the user’s needs.
- Formats for reports: A comfortable way of keeping reports active is downloading them as excel sheets. AdminDroid allows downloading them as CSV, XLSX, XLS, and PDF files.
AdminDroid software allows a single sign-on with Office 365, allowing users to log in to the application directly with their Office 365 user credentials. It uses Azure Graph API, thus eliminating the need for PowerShell. Instead, the software doesn’t even ask for the administrator credentials of the computer. The data is stored on the machine the application is installed on unless instructed otherwise.
The software can be downloaded from here. The free version allows only 1 Administrator access to its dashboard.
Can Microsoft 365 track your activity?
With Office 365 for Business, you can monitor worker activity at the administration level. This feature is called Workplace Analytics. Insights provided by this tool can help you make better business decisions by providing insights into your organization’s communication and collaboration trends.
How do I automate a report in Office 365?
The Reports section of the Office 365 Admin Center is what you will need. Choose the relevant report, such as Spam Detections. You can also view scheduled reports on the right-hand side.