Remote Desktop Organizer is a freeware tabbed remote desktop client, which allows you to easily organize all of your remote desktop connections in one place. This free software will help you organize all the remote sessions in different folders. Having all the connections in a single place allows you to provide fast feedback whenever your assistance is required.
Remote Desktop Organizer
The interface is simple and intuitive. It displays the connection list and the ID cards on one side and the remote screen in the other pane. The application can host and display multiple remote sessions simultaneously and open each one in a new tab, enabling you to access more than one remote workstation at the same time
- Organize remote desktop connections in folders and subfolders
- Drag and drop support for moving connections and folders
- Tabbed connections
- Quick Connection
- Connect to console
- Change connection port
- Minimize to the system tray (optional)
- Close to the system tray (optional)
Visit Softpedia to download it.
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection client 6.0 or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0.
Read next: How to organize your desktop in Windows 10.
- Tags: Remote