Have you ever wondered if it’s possible to wake up your system from a Stand-by mode or Hibernation programmatically? The answer is yes, it’s possible. WakeupOnStandBy is a utility that will do it for you.
Wake up your PC from Stand-by mode or Hibernation
WakeupOnStandBy for Windows computers
Once activated it resides in the system and wakes it up at the predefined time, runs a file, and if necessary sends it into Stand-by mode, hibernates it or shuts it down. It can also be used to run scheduled operations every day, or on a specific day(s).
The features of this program are:
- Can restore almost every Windows-based operating system from a Stand-by mode that supports ACPI
- Can run a file or open a web page at a predetermined time after a wake-up event
- Can send system back to Stand-by mode (hibernate it, shut it down, or log off user) after a certain time interval;
- Can detect if Stand-by mode (or hibernation) is supported by your system;
- Can turn the monitor on and hold off screen-saver during the waiting time;
- Can repair local area network and high-speed Internet connection upon waking up from a suspended state;
- Can send the system into Stand-by mode or hibernate it with more options than available through Operating System;
- Can be incorporated into an in-car (entertainment) PC system to speed up booting time & save battery
- Can be run from the Windows Command Line without user interaction;
- Can be saved as a batch file for later use.
You can get it here from its Download Page.