If you want to add Control Panel to the Windows Taskbar or Start Menu in Windows 11 or Windows 10, then this post will show you how to do it.
Pin Control Panel to Start Menu or Taskbar in Windows 11/10
To pin the Control Panel icon to the Start Menu or Taskbar in Windows 11/10, follow these steps:
- Search for Control Panel in Search
- Right-click on the result
- You can select Pin to Start or Pin to Taskbar
- You will also see these options offered on the right side.
How to Pin Control Panel items or applets to Start Menu
To pin Control Panel applets to the Start Menu in Windows 11/0:
- Open Control Panel
- Make sure you have opened the All Control Panel items Large view.
- Right-click on the Control Panel applet or item
- The context menu will offer the item Pin to Start
- Click on it and you are done.
One thing to note is that this item is not available for all applets.
Pin Control Panel to Taskbar in Windows 11/10
There is another way to pin the Control Panel icon to the taskbar in Windows 11/10:
- Open the Control Panel.
- You will see its icon in the taskbar.
- Right-click on its taskbar icon.
- You will now see an option in the context menu to Pin to taskbar.
- Select this option and the Control Panel icon will get pinned to your Windows taskbar.
You can similarly unpin it from the taskbar.
TIP: PinToStartMenu lets you pin Control Panel all items and folders to Windows Start Menu, via your right-click context menu.