Xbox has a feature where gamers can compare their achievements with their friends and families. The question is, how can we get this done in the easiest way possible? Well, we are going to discuss everything you need to know.
Many gamers on Xbox enjoy generating achievements because it shows how far they’ve progressed in a game. Not only that but improving your gamer score numbers is like a tool that proves your prowess as a gamer. Folks with high gamer score is not viewed as in the same league as those with low numbers, and that is how it has always been, and will always be.
How to compare Xbox achievements with friends
Let us now discuss how to compare achievements via the relevant steps below:
- How to compare achievements on Xbox
- How to compare achievements via the Xbox mobile app
- Stats available for you to compare
1] How to compare achievements on Xbox
If you want to compare achievements on your Xbox product but have no idea how then read the following content to get a clear idea.
- Boot into your Xbox by pressing the Xbox button on the console or on the controller.
- Once up, please press the Xbox button on the controller to open the Guide.
- Navigate to Profile & System by pressing the Right Bumper trigger.
- Enter the My Profile menu right away.
- From there, press the Right Bumper once more to go to the Gaming tab.
- Look under the Achievements tab for a section above the games you’ve played.
- You should see Compare Games, please select this option.
- Visible now is a list of your Xbox friends.
- Choose which friend you will want to compare with.
- You should now be brought back to the Achievements section.
From here, please select the game you want to compare with your friend.
When the game is selected, all data relating to how your statistics compare with your friend should now be visible.
The statistics shown can give you an idea if your friend is ahead in certain games. If that is the case, then you can decide whether or not you should attempt to take the number one spot.
2] How to compare achievements via the Xbox mobile app
It is also possible to compare achievements and other important statistics via the Xbox app for Android and iOS.
- First, open the app from your phone or tablet.
- Tap your profile’s gamerpic to navigate to the account page.
- From there, select Achievements.
- Next, go on ahead and tap Compare.
- Choose a friend from the list displayed.
- Select the preferred game and that’s it.
3] Xbox Achievement Stats available for you to compare
OK, so the stats you can compare are not unlimited. The most noticeable are the achievements along with the gamer score. There are also stats for unique challenges, but it all depends on the game.
When it comes down to the time played, it is not a given that these statistics will appear because there is no guarantee your account will track every game. But from what we can tell, most games will showcase all the important statistics needed, so there is nothing to worry about.
Why are my Xbox achievements locked?
If your achievements are locked, then it means you have not unlocked them yet, so you must return to the game and try again. Alternatively, it could mean that the console has yet to synchronize properly, so give it some time.
Where can I see my Xbox achievements?
Full detail of your achievements is visible on your Xbox, but how to see all you need to know? That’s super easy. All you have to do is launch the Xbox app on your Windows computer. Click on your gamerpic, then select Profile & Settings. After that, click on View profile, then scroll down to Achievements and choose the game to see all the related details.
What is an Xbox achievement tracker?
If you want to be a serious achievement hunter, then we suggest taking full advantage of the achievement tracker located on the Xbox. This feature allows the user to follow the progress of achievements while playing various video games. To enable this feature, please press the Xbox button on your controller, and from there, navigate to the Game Activity tab. Select the achievements entry, and finally, turn on the Achievements tracker and that’s it.