Windows 11 Widget is an AI-powered customizable feed that shows news, weather, your recent photos, etc. You can access Windows 11 Widgets panel by hovering your mouse cursor on the bottom left side of the Taskbar. By default, Windows 11 Widgets are displayed in the primary language of your system. What if you want to read Widgets in a different language? In this article, we will show you how to change the language of Widgets in Windows 11.
How to change the language of Widgets in Windows 11
Go through the following instructions to change the language of Widgets in Windows 11:
- Hover your mouse cursor on the bottom left side of your Taskbar. This will open the Windows 11 Widgets panel.
- You will see your Microsoft account profile picture on the top right side of the Widgets panel. Click on it.
- Widgets settings will open up. Click Manage interests. This will open the Microsoft News page in Microsoft Edge irrespective of your default web browser.
- Now, click on the Experience Settings tab.
- Select Language & content from the left side.
- Now, click on the drop-down on the right side and select your language.
As you change the language, the Microsoft News page will reload and you will see all the content in your preferred language. Now, restart your computer to see the Windows 11 Widgets in your preferred language.
Unable to change the language of Widgets in Windows 11
You may experience an issue with Windows 11 Widgets where the language does not change after restarting the computer. This usually happens due to one of the following causes:
- The selected language is unsupported by Windows 11 Widgets.
- Your Windows 11 license supports only one display language.
To resolve this issue, you have to change the display language of Windows 11. The following steps will help you with that:
- Open Windows 11 Settings.
- Select the Time & language category from the left side.
- Now, click Language & region.
- Now, click on the Windows display language and select your preferred language.
- After that, you have to sign out and sign in again.
The above steps will change the display language in Windows 11. This action will also change the language of Widgets in Windows 11.
Do note that, you will be able to change the display language in Windows 11 if your license allows you to do that. If your Windows 11 license supports only one display language, you will see the following message on the Language & region page in Windows 11 Settings.
Your Windows license only supports one display language.
In this case, you cannot change the display language.
How do I customize my Widgets in Windows 11?
Windows 11 allows you to customize the Widgets panel. To do that, open Windows 11 Widgets settings and then select which Widget you want to add or remove. A lot of Widgets are available that you can add to your Widgets panel. Some of these include Family Safety, Outlook Calendar, Weather, etc.
How do I fix my Widgets on Windows 11?
If Windows 11 Widgets are now working, loading, or showing blank, disable and re-enable the Widgets. An option to do so is available in Windows 11 Settings. The problem also occurs due to performance issues. If your computer is running slow, you may experience issues with Windows 11 Widgets. I experienced this problem. My Windows 11 Widgets took a longer time to load and my PC ran slow. The problem disappeared when I upgraded my hardware by installing an SSD.
How do I change the language of Widgets in Windows 11/10?
You can change the language of Windows 11/10 Widgets in Widgets settings. If this does not work, change your Windows 11/10 display language. This will fix the issue. We have explained the step-by-step process to change the language of Widgets in Windows 11 in this article.
I hope this helps.