In this post, we will show you how to change the Speed Dial size of the Vivaldi browser Start Page on both Windows PC and mobile devices. We explain how to do this. Like most web browsers, Vivaldi browser has a speed dial feature, but the size of the buttons determines the number of contents that will appear on the screen. By default, the size is large; therefore, the number of contents on the screen is smaller than what is truly possible.
One must bear in mind that if the speed dial is showing too much content, then the start page will likely have a cluttered look, and not everyone wants that. The good news is the customizing options will aid you to decide what to do. In this guide, you will learn how to easily change the size of the speed dials on the Vivaldi Start Page on PC and Phone.
How to change Speed Dial size of Vivaldi browser for Windows desktop
- Open the Vivaldi web browser.
- You should now land on the homepage by default.
- Next, you must click on the Home button, which is the one that shapes like a V.
- You can find it in the top left corner of the web browser.
- From the dropdown menu, please click on Settings.
- A new window should appear.
- Look to the left panel for Start Page.
- Click on that option right now.
- Next, look for the Speed Dial category.
- Go to Speed Dial Thumbnail Size.
- From there, select the preferred size.
- Relaunch the web browser.
Once the relaunch has commenced, you’ll notice that the speed dial in Vivaldi has been resized. Depending on the option chosen, you may have more content or less.
READ: Vivaldi Mail is a powerful new Email client with Calendar, and Feed Reader
How to change Speed Dial size of Vivaldi for Mobile
If you’re using the mobile version of Vivaldi, then you have nothing to worry about because it is possible to customize the speed dial just the same. So, let us look at what to do right now.
- Launch the Vivaldi mobile app.
- Once that is done, tap on the V menu icon.
- Scroll to the Settings section and select it.
- Go to Start Page.
- Choose any one of the available size options.
Return to the Start Page and look at the changes you’ve just made.
READ: Vivaldi browser keeps crashing on Windows
How do I change my speed dial background?
To change the Speed Dial background in the Vivaldi browser, you need to change the theme. For that, open the Settings panel and go to the Themes section. Next, click on the Editor option and find the Background option. Following that, you can choose a background as per your wish.
How do I get rid of speed dial on Vivaldi?
To get rid of Speed Dial on Vivaldi browser, you have two options. First, you can delete a Speed Dial bookmark individually. Second, you can delete the Speed Dial folder. For that, find the folder and long press on it. Next, tap on the trash bin icon to get the job done.