In this post, we will show you how to change the Speed Dial size of the Vivaldi browser Start Page on both Windows PC and mobile devices. We explain how to do this. Like most web browsers, Vivaldi browser has a speed dial feature, but the size of the buttons determines the number of contents that will appear on the screen. By default, the size is large; therefore, the number of contents on the screen is smaller than what is truly possible.
One must bear in mind that if the speed dial is showing too much content, then the start page will likely have a cluttered look, and not everyone wants that. The good news is the customizing options will aid you to decide what to do. In this guide, you will learn how to easily change the size of the speed dials on the Vivaldi Start Page on PC and Phone.
How to change Speed Dial size of Vivaldi browser for Windows desktop
- Open the Vivaldi web browser.
- You should now land on the homepage by default.
- Next, you must click on the Home button, which is the one that shapes like a V.
- You can find it in the top left corner of the web browser.
- From the dropdown menu, please click on Settings.
- A new window should appear.
- Look to the left panel for Start Page.
- Click on that option right now.
- Next, look for the Speed Dial category.
- Go to Speed Dial Thumbnail Size.
- From there, select the preferred size.
- Relaunch the web browser.
Once the relaunch has commenced, you’ll notice that the speed dial in Vivaldi has been resized. Depending on the option chosen, you may have more content or less.
How to change Speed Dial size of Vivaldi for Mobile
If you’re using the mobile version of Vivaldi, then you have nothing to worry about because it is possible to customize the speed dial just the same. So, let us look at what to do right now.
- Launch the Vivaldi mobile app.
- Once that is done, tap on the V menu icon.
- Scroll to the Settings section and select it.
- Go to Start Page.
- Choose any one of the available size options.
Return to the Start Page and look at the changes you’ve just made.
Why is Vivaldi so slow?
Vivaldi uses the same rendering engine as Microsoft Edge, but that doesn’t mean it is destined to have the same type of page loading performance. To get better speed, you may need to remove some extensions if not are installed. Additionally, disable browser functions that you’re not using, and ensure animations and gestures are also disabled.
Which is faster Vivaldi or Opera?
Both Vivaldi and Opera web browsers are filled with features you may or may not need, but which is faster? Well, that all depends on which features you have activated and the number of browser extensions you use. Generally speaking, both are fast – and you will not notice the difference.
Does Vivaldi use a lot of RAM?
Compared to other web browsers, Vivaldis RAM usage is not bad, but it is not great either. It does use more RAM than we would have liked, but at the same time, we do believe Google Chrome is still the worse web browser where RAM usage is concerned.