Whether you’re a tech junkie or a marketing guru, you could have the chance to be the Microsoft rockstar of your campus. The Microsoft Student Partners Program is for those who are passionate about Microsoft technologies and aren’t shy about sharing your enthusiasm for the latest Microsoft products.
UPDATE: Microsoft Learn Student Ambassador Program has replaced the Microsoft Student Partner Program.
Microsoft Student Partner Program
The Microsoft Student Partner Program recognizes top young minds from around the world that are passionate about technology.
As an MSP, you will get a host of benefits, which include:
- Welcome letter
- Exclusive MSP events conducted by Microsoft
- MSDN subscription after completion of probation period
- Rewards & Recognition for top performers
- Networking opportunities
- Technical training & resources
- Specific Microsoft events
- Interactions with MVPs & Microsoft Employees
- Internship & Recruitment announcements for top-performers.
To consider applying for the MSP Program, you must be over 17 years of age and be studying a full-time course at an officially recognized University/College.
- Tags: Students