These days because every other program wants to install their custom fonts. This may create a heap of unwanted fonts on your Windows computer, which could affect the performance. In this post, we’ve covered an ultimate free font manager named FontFrenzy, that will help you get rid of these unused fonts and this will also speed up your computer.
FontFrenzy Font Manager for PC
Once you start FontFrenzy, it will display all the installed fonts, so that you can have a clear look at the fonts that are installed on your computer. You can add a custom text and also choose a custom size for the preview. Here are the list of tools and features included in the software:
1. Defrenzy: This tool lets you delete all the unwanted fonts from your computer. It deletes all the fonts, except the system fonts that are essential for running Windows. This tool is very amazing, as it deletes unwanted files plus it reduces the Windows start-up time and consequently improves the performance of your computer.
2. FrenzySnap: FrenzySnap is a snapshot tool that takes a complete snapshot of the Fonts folder, so that if you delete some useful fonts by mistake, you can recover them and use them again. Snapshots are displayed under the Save Snapshot button. Taking a snapshot with FrenzySnap is just like creating a backup of your fonts. and that’s really a useful feature.
3. Refrenzy: This tool does the opposite work of Defrenzy. It lets you install or restore fonts that you saved as snapshots using FrenzySnap. It is simply a restoring utility that lets you install the backed up font from snapshots.
4. FrenzyMan: FrenzyMan is a font management tool that lets you perform some basic functionalities with fonts like adding and installing fonts or collectively deleting them and etc.
5. Fonts folder Repair: This utility lets you repair the fonts folder and resolve errors (if any) in the folder.
You can customize the program and choose the default storage folder and you can even choose the folder for saving snapshots.
FontFrenzy is a must-have free Font Manager as it comes loaded with useful and helpful features. The UI is simply awesome, the preview of the same text for every font lets you have a look at the installed fonts and decide which fonts to keep and which to delete. The customization abilities add an extra layer of features to the program.
FontFrenzy free download
Click here to download FontFrenzy.